Somalis are become too much culturally like the AA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so much talk about which ethnicities are good looking and which aren't? Only one people do that due to their insecurities and its pathetic. Its part of the ghetto culture of being obsessed about women/sex and thinking only of immediate desires.

The same people are the ones who turn around and call them names "adoon" but don't act any different :rolleyes:

Also, some of you get made when black forums mention somalis and call them obsessed but don't mind talking about women from other ethnicities and rating them? Don't see the hypocrisy there??

People from every ethnic group, talk about which nationalities/ethnicities they find the most attractive(other than their own)
It's perfectly normal, and happens on every website

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why so much talk about which ethnicities are good looking and which aren't? Only one people do that due to their insecurities and its pathetic. Its part of the ghetto culture of being obsessed about women/sex and thinking only of immediate desires.

The same people are the ones who turn around and call them names "adoon" but don't act any different :rolleyes:

Also, some of you get made when black forums mention somalis and call them obsessed but don't mind talking about women from other ethnicities and rating them? Don't see the hypocrisy there??
Relax fam, every race does this. Asians, Brown people, Arabs, Whites, everyone man.

People from every ethnic group, talk about which nationalities/ethnicities they find the most attractive(other than their own)
It's perfectly normal, and happens on every website
Girl its not normal at all. And its over repped in one group (look at those who would/wouldn't you date videos on youtube and who is running it/answering it the most. You'll see most people have to think about it but only the africans have a list ready in their heads)

And every once in a while its ok, but all the time just reeks ghetto behavior

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Girl its not normal at all. And its over repped in one group (look at those who would/wouldn't you date videos on youtube and who is running it/answering it the most. You'll see most people have to think about it but only the africans have a list ready in their heads)
Haha, we're lovers not fighters.

And every once in a while its ok, but all the time just reeks ghetto behavior
Search for "what nationality do you find the most attractive" on google. You'll get hundreds of websites popping up, with majority whites answering

Search for "what nationality do you find the most attractive" on google. You'll get hundreds of websites popping up, with majority whites answering
White people aren't role models. But even they don't go crazy about mixed race fetishes like you see in hip hop culture, i.e. the obsession with "exotic" females

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
White people aren't role models. But even they don't go crazy about mixed race fetishes like you see in hip hop culture, i.e. the obsession with "exotic" females
Fam, they rave about Asian women like the best thing in the planet is white on rice. What are you on?!

Honestly Somali girls are not the most beautiful, that’s the truth, and btw they wear hijab so you can’t know...

So it’s my right to talk about beautiful girls, it’s my duty to praise beautiful girls and ignore others...

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Honestly Somali girls are not the most beautiful, that’s the truth, and btw they wear hijab so you can’t know...

So it’s my right to talk about beautiful girls, it’s my duty to praise beautiful girls and ignore others...
Jeez nigga, your duty? Whoa man God damn.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yes, and what are the ones who do that known as? Hint: it's not a positive stereotype
Incels? Guys with yellow fever? Ricks with small dicks? Patricks who like chicks who had dicks? You tell me fam.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They are known as creeps with fetishes, and sometimes pedos because of their love for the small frame of asian ladies
Kinda sucks for Asian women eh? Not being hit on cause guys think they're being pedos if they holla at a mature woman cause she got the frame of a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending