Somaliland's PR Campaigner "Mo Hussein" exposed as a failed rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I would have bet that guy would be caught up in the Hennessy wars up in Canada. I am pleasantly surprised he has made something of his life and doing ok

Don’t knock the hussle

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
“Sheikh” Saeed Rageah of Toronto done his sister bad. She was a niqabi, he married a Bosnian and she went off the grid and took off the hijab. She then appeared on Hodan Naleya’s show on a show about mental sickness in the community where she sang

“Sheikh” Saeed Rageah of Toronto done his sister bad. She was a niqabi, he married a Bosnian and she went off the grid and took off the hijab. She then appeared on Hodan Naleya’s show on a show about mental sickness in the community where she sang

Link please?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

Bal waxan eega :drakewtf::francis:
lol i reported this guy and twitter send me this message recently. hes a liar and never brings facts. im undefeated against this guy. i always humiliate him.
Screenshot_2019-02-15 Twitter Notifications.png

Saalax Bidaar

Who is this mo Hussein and what did he do?
Oh he was aspiring “rapper” about 10 years ago. But now he seems to have gotten education and is officially member of the Somaliland social media PR . He gets paid for it I believe

Saalax Bidaar

lol i reported this guy and twitter send me this message recently. hes a liar and never brings facts. im undefeated against this guy. i always humiliate him.View attachment 66126

The fact that you reported him means you couldn’t handle him so you went on and snitched

That is not Somali behavior. We are strong People we don’t calaacal to the foreigners

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The fact that you reported him means you couldn’t handle him so you went on and snitched

That is not Somali behavior. We are strong People we don’t calaacal to the foreigners
actually no. he promoted the killing of puntlanders on his social media.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Bal waxan eega :drakewtf::francis:
You're only scratching the surface here. He was completely eviscerated and qarxised last month. I'm surprised he hasn't deactivated after what happened to him. Somaliland's Ministry of Propaganda must be paying well.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.