Somaliland's economy is becoming cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow 10,000 SL is equivalent to 1 Dollar.

2 years ago 6,000 SL was 1 dollar.

So right now everything got cheaper.

Such a shit economic :lol;

The 50 shilling in Somaliland became useless and obsolete.

I remember people from Somaliland making fun of Somali Shilling :lol:

While Somali Shilling is recovering and getting more expensive the SL Shilling is becoming cheaper :eek:

Cheap and.... clean? :icon lol:

Those Shillings ain't clean. Trust me. Those notes have seen more action than some of the virgins on here.:susp:

@OP. Last summer the Shilling 7000SLSH to a dollar. Wtf happened? Nacallah Kulmiye tuugs need to be held accountable. At this point investing in the country is pointless.:faysalwtf:

A lot of shops and transportations increased their prices.

A bread costs 2,000 Shilling and The bajaaj is 1,500 shilling.

I don't know what the hell happened but I don't really care :lol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
That's not a good thing for the country. It will affect the poorest the most. And since we don't have any industry whatsoever, there's not a single advantage to this.

Dahabshiil gave kulmiye campaign money and dahabshiil is doing what they want now.

A combination of the dollar getting stronger, livestock ban, and government incompetence in setting fiscal policy. Also many of the importers and traders of goods engage in price fixing where they maximise their profits and the government tolerates them instead of regulating it. Somaliland is a quasi plutocracy if not fully one.

A combination of the dollar getting stronger, livestock ban, and government incompetence in setting fiscal policy. Also many of the importers and traders of goods engage in price fixing where they maximise their profits and the government tolerates them instead of regulating it. Somaliland is a quasi plutocracy if not fully one.

Yeah I've noticed a lot of the shops, hotels and restaurants overprice their services and goods. They are basically robbing you of money and then not paying any tax. The government needs to introduce VAT, COTAX and PAYE. This daylight robbery must not be allowed to go on.

N

nadia

Somaliland is becoming a hell hole now foget about the economy there is literally a human organ trafficking going on kidnapping innocent civilians through the disguise of foreign aid workers and the government is doing nothing about it i wish there was something i can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts