Somalilanders zone: Why isn't a lot of HA not condemning MB's actions ?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
berbera-to-Addis-Ababa.png

he is not pro somalia just dumb,and you are just as dumb,so many shit i could have debunked you about garxajis but just didn’t bother to
So what is he saying? Why are you not listening to the reality of his words? It’s better to be like @Bohol and not pussy foot around it. Also he’s tapping into the darood propaganda of Somaliland leaving because of waa nala laayey and not that the majority of the population simply doesn’t want to be part of somalia. He’s also tapping into the darood propaganda that there is no jobs in Somaliland when there is more jobs in Somaliland than any other region including xamar. The only jobs in xamar are NGO jobs and being a xildibaan or wasir or gov worker. That’s it. No where else has jobs apart from being a xoolo daqato or a farmer or working in private ganacsi. When it comes to the private sector Somaliland is well ahead of all other regions.

The reality is the garxajis political class went into a deal with Farmajo inu waqooyi uu gacan geliyo if they work with him. That’s why they even insult isaaq as a whole as if they’re not isaaq. Waa wax aad ula yaab leh. Personally that’s why I’m for adal state of Somalia bye bye to HY we will see each other in xamar and farmajos ganna be outa the seat pretty soon.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
The reality is the garxajis political class went into a deal with Farmajo inu waqooyi uu gacan geliyo if they work with him. That’s why they even insult isaaq as a whole as if they’re not isaaq. Waa wax aad ula yaab leh. Personally that’s why I’m for adal state of Somalia bye bye to HY we will see each other in xamar and farmajos ganna be outa the seat pretty soon.
Like i told thick headed @Younes Osman this is not the place for answers,i don’t want to debate you,like the thread you made saying “gx are your enemy and they contributed less in SNM and also did not fight in your tulos”,i could have posted videos,citations e.t.c all the proof to debunk your nonsense but didn’t cause its pointless here i
You do your thing with the whole “awdal state” notion,i don’t mind,its refreshing but know that you are wrong when it comes to the garxajis,i can understand HY and their egos but cg too?thats all i can say about that
As for darood propaganda we know its xasiidnimo,i agree with HY ego and shortsitetedness causing issues in somaliland but they are pro somaliland and always has been,they just want the power or atleast to share it,you have to agree that HA are sidelining HY cause they are afraid of losing power in somaliland,there is nepotism in muse bixi gov e.t.c

Like i told thick headed @Younes Osman this is not the place for answers,i don’t want to debate you,like the thread you made saying “gx are your enemy and they contributed less in SNM and also did not fight in your tulos”,i could have posted videos,citations e.t.c all the proof to debunk your nonsense but didn’t cause its pointless here i
You do your thing with the whole “awdal state” notion,i don’t mind,its refreshing but know that you are wrong when it comes to the garxajis,i can understand HY and their egos but cg too?thats all i can say about that
As for darood propaganda we know its xasiidnimo,i agree with HY ego and shortsitetedness causing issues in somaliland but they are pro somaliland and always has been,they just want the power or atleast to share it,you have to agree that HA are sidelining HY cause they are afraid of losing power in somaliland,there is nepotism in muse bixi gov e.t.c
What fucking power? The last president was HJ for 7 years. They president before that was gadabursi for 8 years and the next president won’t be HA ffs. You are living in the HY propaganda world. Awdal was liberated by habar awal. Hargeisa in 88 3 armies entered the city 2 habar awal one lead by ahmed dhagax the other by cilmi galaan and the other army was an arap army lead by Adan cadde.

Do you ever see HY giving props to HA mujahids like dhegoweyne adan shine ahmed dhagax etc like you see HA giving props to HY mujahids. Ragaan wax kala ku jira. Go to abdirazaq Terras twitter or Facebook. Even what the faqash ay ka khajilaan inay yiraahdaan buu yiraahda oo faqashta oo dan ba share ku dhufota. Why are you trying to bring down cidagalle and big up HY like HY are better than them.

Go check out liban samatalis or the master of faqash fantasy propaganda Hassan ainashe. As far as I’m conserved HY owe isaaq as a whole a huge apology.

repo

VIP
@Samaalism the unemployment in Somaliland is upwards of 80% far higher than the rest of Somalia including Puntland. To add insult to injury the largest industry aside from livestock is khat which makes up 30% of the gross domestic product.

That’s not Darood propaganda but verifiable facts. You want people to deny this and sweep it under the rug but other regions which looked up to Somaliland are now surpassing it.

@Samaalism the unemployment in Somaliland is upwards of 80% far higher than the rest of Somalia including Puntland. To add insult to injury the largest industry aside from livestock is khat which makes up 30% of the gross domestic product.

That’s not Darood propaganda but verifiable facts. You want people to deny this and sweep it under the rug but other regions which looked up to Somaliland are now surpassing it.
Who collected these statistics? The fact of the matter is Somaliland has the largest amount of headquarters for big Somali companies. Somaliland has the busiest port. Somaliland has the most diaspora come back in the holiday seasons. Somaliland is leading in the production of small manufacturing goods out of all Somali regions. Somaliland has a Coca Cola factory Somaliland cement plant is currently under construction. Like what do other regions have where do the jobs come from. It’s all hot air.

repo

VIP
Who collected these statistics? The fact of the matter is Somaliland has the largest amount of headquarters for big Somali companies. Somaliland has the busiest port. Somaliland has the most diaspora come back in the holiday seasons. Somaliland is leading in the production of small manufacturing goods out of all Somali regions. Somaliland has a Coca Cola factory Somaliland cement plant is currently under construction. Like what do other regions have where do the jobs come from. It’s all hot air.
You have been drinking the kool aid. There are many studies and policy papers on this. It’s even on the Somaliland Planning ministry’s website.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Why are you trying to bring down cidagalle and big up HY like HY are better than them.
What?? Don’t use GX if you have a problem with HY,cause CG are not involved thats all!!

@Samaalism again this isn’t the place for this,but you are the counter for the anti sl HY here so its cool

You have been drinking the kool aid. There are many studies and policy papers on this. It’s even on the Somaliland Planning ministry’s website.
There is no study with field work that has taken place in any part of somalia. The most there is the fake reports that are done in xamar and Nairobi offices. These are the same reports that claimed jammame population halfed in size between 2005 and 2014 and afmadows population doubled in that period.

Somaliland is also leading in the education and health care sector where people from all over Somalia come to get treated and educated.