@Somalilanders I have a suggestion

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
To prevent all out war in the horn breaking out between Ethiopia & Eritea over sea access we as Somalilanders (just isaaq) should join Ethiopia as a federal state. Give Ethiopia access to our Berbera port. Awdal & SSC can stay with Somalia proper. That way we got our ictraaf from Xamar & secure peace in the horn. :samwelcome:

Internet Nomad

β˜†ππ‘π’π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐒𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐧 π­π«πšπ’π§π’π§π β˜†
We got more in common with xamar than we have with Ethiopia.

Plus you wont be free you will only change which country you reside in.

Do you think Somalia will allow that. Do you want SL to aid Ethiopia in killing somalis to make ourselves their lapdogs?

If that were to happen the Isaaq name would be irreparable.

Internet Nomad

We just speak the same language as Koonfuris :kanyeshrug: just like the hutu & tutsi.
We are also the same ethnicity.
We share the same religion and madhab.
We share the same culture except a few differences.

The people most incommon with somalis in the waqooyi are somalis in Dijibouti, Bari, Galbeed and Konfuur.

No other group comes closer to us than other somalis.

Think longterm saxib.

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
To prevent all out war in the horn breaking out between Ethiopia & Eritea over sea access we as Somalilanders (just isaaq) should join Ethiopia as a federal state. Give Ethiopia access to our Berbera port. Awdal & SSC can stay with Somalia proper. That way we got our ictraaf from Xamar & secure peace in the horn. :samwelcome:
You’re prob hoping for a trending thread 😭
IMG_2643.png

Yami

We are also the same ethnicity.
We share the same religion and madhab.
We share the same culture except a few differences.

The people most incommon with somalis in the waqooyi are somalis in Dijibouti, Bari, Galbeed and Konfuur.

No other group comes closer to us than other somalis.

Think longterm saxib.
Because we are assimilated :ufdup: Reer Samaale did to us what our Oromo brothers did to the Hadiya & Harla. It's time we return back home

Internet Nomad

Because we are assimilated :ufdup: Reer Samaale did to us what our Oromo brothers did to the Hadiya & Harla. It's time we return back home
Somalis originated from waqooyi most cultural practices originated most likely from there.

Even if what you said was correct why do you think somalis dividing themselves into smaller and smaller groups will aide our situation?

We are already insignificant on the world stage if we want to prosper we gotta unite or we will be doomed to be a petty people fighting over wells.

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
We are already insignificant on the world stage if we want to prosper we gotta unite or we will be doomed to be a petty people fighting over wells.
β€œSo long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe. So long will they be a little people, a silly people. They will all continue to be greedy, barbarous and cruel” That quote resonates a lot with what’s happening in Somaliweyn rn.

Internet Nomad

β€œSo long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe. So long will they be a little people, a silly people. They will all continue to be greedy, barbarous and cruel” That quote resonates a lot with what’s happening in Somaliweyn rn.
Exactly i love that quote so such because it resonates with the plight of Somalis in the modern day.

After WW1 and WW2 what did the europeans do? The created the European Union so something like that would never happen again.

Somalis need to create the Somali union where members of both major and minor qabil can discuss their way to unite the people of Somalia.

Try a way to transition power from qabil elders to this union which is working with the government separately. Eventually they fuse and we get a non-qabilstic government.

Average secessionist would rather rejoins Somalia than join Ethiopia and average unionist would rather give up somaliland than have it join Ethiopia, so good job on pissing everyone off

Yami

Even if what you said was correct why do you think somalis dividing themselves into smaller and smaller groups will aide our situation?

The Samaale’s originated in konfuur. That’s where the most language diversity of Macro-Somali languages can be found. They invaded up north & assimilated our ancestors into their clan system.

The konfuuris can unite on their common Samaale heritage while we unite with our long lost siblings in the Ethiopian highlands.

Yami

Unfortunately my thread was moved to Somali politics. Now the Majerteen supremacists will invade this discussion :mjlol:

Internet Nomad

The Samaale’s originated in konfuur. That’s where the most language diversity of Macro-Somali languages can be found. They invaded up north & assimilated our ancestors into their clan system.

The konfuuris can unite on their common Samaale heritage while we unite with our long lost siblings in the Ethiopian highlands.
Qabyaalad should be a recognised mental illness by WHO

Exactly i love that quote so such because it resonates with the plight of Somalis in the modern day.

After WW1 and WW2 what did the europeans do? The created the European Union so something like that would never happen again.

Somalis need to create the Somali union where members of both major and minor qabil can discuss their way to unite the people of Somalia.

Try a way to transition power from qabil elders to this union which is working with the government separately. Eventually they fuse and we get a non-qabilstic government.
YESSSS! THE SMARTEST MAN ON THIS FORUM IS REER ISAAQ LIKE ME!
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Yami

Qabyaalad should be a recognised mental illness by WHO
I have no bone of qabyaalad in my body. I recognize that Samaale’s are a closely related Cushitic ethnic group to my own. Just like an Afar brother is related to me

Trending