Somalilander responds to Khayre speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

He makes a good point, it does seem like the Xamar administration is trying to ruin Somalilands business opportunities. Most of his comments are very insensitive towards reer muqdisho though.

@31:10 he implies that Khayre should be focusing on the rape of reer muqdisho girls rather than the succesful Republic of Somaliland

@28:29 he says Muqdisho should focus on their safety and security rather than the affairs of the Republic of Somaliland.

I fully agree with him.

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Khayre is not ruining anything, anyone that wants to do business with foreign countries should beg and ask permission from FG headed by Khayre and Farmajo otherwise keep crying. :liberaltears::gucciwhat::trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
This is a debate between reer Muqdisho and reer Hargeysa/Burco pls stay out of it, xaaf and madobe are your leaders.

What kind of retarded claim are you suggesting? I'm supporter of the FG, any small gobol that tries to do business with foreign nation without the consent of the FG will get karbashed.

What kind of retarded claim are you suggestion, I'm supporter of the FG, any small gobol that tries to do business with foreign nation without the consent of the FG will get karbashed.

Republic of Somaliland has made the deal and it looks like it's going through, what has your government done? Kulaha karbash, you should karbash the amisom soldiers running amok in your capital.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Republic of Somaliland has made the deal and it looks like it's going through, what has your government done?

Khayre made it clear the illegal deal made by Somaliland will be dismissed, the FG has the power to dismiss such illegal business, why do you think Somaliland is crying about the remarks of Khyre?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Unbelievable wallahi, reer sheekh Isaaq have a right to do whats best for them. Khayre should worry about his own clan and their problems.
Everyone has a soft spot for their abtiyaal:bell:
Laakin Kheyre represents them on an international level. Its about time we march through Somaliland

Everyone has a soft spot for their abtiyaal:bell:
Laakin Kheyre represents them on an international level. Its about time we march through Somaliland

It's not about soft spots, it just seems funny a man whose city blows up fortnightly can interfere in the business relations of a standing Republic. If it's about Ethiopia then why did his uncle who was the last the president of bombadishu refer to them as his brothers and invite their soldiers into somalia?

Besides I think the march to the south will be more fruitful :mjohreally:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac siil is poisonous wallahi if more Puntlanders men breed with Isaac siil most of Puntland will be under the control of somaliland just clock @Boqor he's loyalty lies with Isaac 100% as far as I am concerned he is Isaac.

President khayre is the prime minister of Somalia he has every right to look into these contracts and reject them if he so chooses likewise I hope he looks into bosaso deal with these pagan Arabs that are trying to divide Somalis hooyadooda waasiinta gaalo pagan khamis wearing kufaar bastards it was only yesterday we use to give them water in exchange for their women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts