Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol miskiin

QQ9JYAG.png

20031020_1950800825195054_1972526804_n.jpg

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Kkkk this dude @Rooble has a serious inferiority complex to HJ. Waan iska gartay in the other thread.

You forget your number 1 talent.

View attachment 22926

View attachment 22927
horta naaya, dont claim dhulbahante. i dont give a shit if ur mother is dhulbahante. Any dhulbahante, who lets their daughter marry ur kind is disowned waa billahi towfiiq. shid. there is nothing i hate more than seeing a HJ/Dhulbahante offspring. yuck. uff. its like marrying a midgaan.

Bohol

VIP
horta naaya, dont claim dhulbahante. i dont give a shit if ur mother is dhulbahante. Any dhulbahante, who lets their daughter marry ur kind is disowned waa billahi towfiiq. shid. there is nothing i hate more than seeing a HJ/Dhulbahante offspring. yuck. uff. its like marrying a midgaan.

She is your inabti ceeb. You don't talk to girls abti lo yahay like that.

Garaad Darawiish

She is your inabti ceeb. You don't talk to girls abti lo yahay like that.
sxb aptigeedh wax na maana ka gaalin. she openly mocks pro-khaatumo dhulbahante to the point where she say most dhulbahante are pro somaliland. aar taas magaceeda haa nagu so hor qaadin. Just tell her not to mention us.

Bohol

VIP
sxb aptigeedh wax na maana ka gaalin. she openly mocks pro-khaatumo dhulbahante to the point where she say most dhulbahante are pro somaliland. aar taas magaceeda haa nagu so hor qaadin. Just tell her not to mention us.

I rarely see her in Khaatumo threads Lol I think you are mistaking her with another HJ chick. Can
you provide the post where she said most Dhulos are pro Somalilanders?

f*ck off midgaan yahow. Who the f*ck are you horta, go spew your toxic bullshit to someone who cares. Naag la tirsado orad xabaal isku so rid. Uff adiga ah bakhti yahow.

Garaad Darawiish

f*ck off midgaan yahow. Who the f*ck are you horta, go spew your toxic bullshit to someone who cares. Naag la tirsado orad xabaal isku so rid. Uff adiga ah bakhti yahow.
naaya just dont ever claim ur dhulbahante side. thats all. now f*ck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending