Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
SEAL diplomacy should be declared foul! It's not fair at all :russ:

We have always been intermixed with them due to locality, it makes more sense for us to be marrying them

also I can’t lie they have some of the most beautiful women
:obama:
:manny: It backfires when its a clan that wants your land. You have to look at your enemy and shoot them right between the eyes with no reer abtinmo sympathy.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:manny: It backfires when its a clan that wants your land. You have to look at your enemy and shoot them right between the eyes with no reer abtinmo sympathy.

I never understood this. Isaaqs don’t want their land, they just want a common government between these neighbors where they focus on their own issues and not some distant people far away in central-south Somalia. Isaaqs and Dhulbahantes were already co-inhabiting these lands under different sultanates/governments hundreds of years before a so called Somalia ever even existed. Besides Caynaba and Garadag I think that’s the only land Isaaq took from Dhulbahante but those were sub clan battles and its war. It’s not like they went from town to town after that trying to steal each one.

Puntite queens rn
img.gif

that nigga was mirqaan asf he thought next Isaaqs were harti’s :pachah1:

Same with the Dhulbahante guy in the video you posted, just a salty low life about other people’s businesses when he could be doing the same thing

but you can’t deny that LA is at least 90-95% Dhulbahante

I’m not against other qabiils moving to LA, that’s how cities grow and prosper. Otherwise it becomes stagnant and too incestuous

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What is OP trying to say? Deni son marrying the niece of Muse Biixi is that supposed to be a L or something?

I saw this coming, because i am a student of history. There was a speech by Bixi addressing
his troops or the Public. He said that, they were very successful in using soft Power to expand since
2007, when his troops reached Laska. Now they should continue with that Policy. This what he said
in Somali. ( waa Inaan badinaa siyaasada qaboob oo aan aad ugu guulesanay ilaa iyo 2007,
maalinba meel cusub, maalinba meel cusub. siyaasad qaboow siyaasad qaboow).

Once in a blue moon, you have to acknowledge your enemy. (gaalka dil kartiisana sii).

#1. Djibouti Republic- State house:
First Family: Beesha Dhexe.
:salute:

#2. Somali State Ethiopia; state House:
First family: Beesha Dhexe.

#3. Puntland state Somalia-State House:
First Family: Beesha Dhexe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending