Somaliland: The desperate search for water (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The strange thing is other people have been surviving in the Sahara desert for thousands of
years yet present day Somalis are finding it hard to survive in Somaliland (which is semi-arid
not fully desert). We can say the Bedouin Arabs of the Empty Quarter (Rub' al Khali), the
Sahara, the Negev, Sinai etc have much higher IQ than Somalis.

Last edited:

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Stop putting people down. :birdman:

I'm sure they have a higher IQ than you.

Bohol

VIP
Stop putting people down. :birdman:

I'm sure they have a higher IQ than you.

If I was in their situation I would learn how to fish, raise chickens, eat insects etc anything to survive. So no they are not smarter
than me. I can survive in the wild easily alone.

Iftiin

If I was in their situation I would learn how to fish, raise chickens, eat insects etc anything to survive. So no they are not smarter
than me. I can survive in the wild easily alone.

Armchair bushcraft expert. :childplease:

Bohol

VIP
Yes but they also look down on fish eating in general.

Not my folks (Sacad Yoonis) they are progressive and opened several fish processing factories in Sanaag coasts. All the fish supplied in Ceerigaabo and other parts of Sanaag comes from Xarshaw.

Iftiin

Who needs fish when you have Geel and Ari?

Geel-Ari.png

Be proud of your dhaqan and give constructive criticism without bringing it down.

The strange thing is other people have been surviving in the Sahara desert for thousands of
years yet present day Somalis are finding it hard to survive in Somaliland (which is semi-arid
not fully desert). We can say the Bedouin Arabs of the Empty Quarter (Rub' al Khali), the
Sahara, the Negev, Sinai etc have much higher IQ than Somalis.

El Nino and climate change has also affected this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending