Somaliland stoning women in the early 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I'm not sure where to place this,so I will post it in this subforum. I am still a new user so don't bite my head off guys (admins).

SMJC7hP.png

Source: https://archive.org/details/1994HUMANRIGHTSINAFRICAANDU.S.POLICY/page/n23?q=northern+somaliland+experiences+human+rights+abuses

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I was told that the women belonged to a prostitution house called “buqda”.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Stoning is islamic.
Did the women commit zina with the air? Why were the men not also punished?

You can already tell that the proper procedure was not followed. I doubt they even had the required four witnesses of the act.

Did the women commit zina with the air? Why were the men not also punished?

You can already tell that the proper procedure was not followed. I doubt they even had the required four witnesses of the act.

there has to be 4 witnesses seeing the act, even if they are in bed it doesn't count, there has to be the actual act, God made this rule to protect people being accused willy nilly,

tell me, why would 4 people watch the act at once? not 1 but 4, so god did this to protect the innocent being accused by those with cuqdad, but its a shame most muslims do not Practice islam,

islam is very merciful religion,

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I was told that the women belonged to a prostitution house called “buqda”.
yea i was told today by an elder that during siad barre times houses used to be taed by the government which makes it a legal enterprise

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
there has to be 4 witnesses seeing the act, even if they are in bed it doesn't count, there has to be the actual act, God made this rule to protect people being accused willy nilly,

tell me, why would 4 people watch the act at once? not 1 but 4, so god did this to protect the innocent being accused by those with cuqdad, but its a shame most muslims do not Practice islam,

islam is very merciful religion,
Exactly. Four witnesses seeing the act is only possible if the people involved are making a o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending