Somaliland speaker fist fights deputy in parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Wallahi this was funny, but at the same time made me realize how retarded s can be .

Ilaahow yaa na habaaray!

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Wallahi this was funny, but at the same time made me realize how retarded s can be .

Ilaahow yaa na habaaray!
Bro around the world, even in Western countries, politicians get into fist fights it's not that big of a deal. If this was a daily occurrence then you'd have a point. For the most part SL politics is boring af as nothing ever happens so it's quite refreshing to see some quality entertainment like this :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Somaliland media having a field day on this :drakelaugh:

Somaliland: The Dismal Fall of a Presidential Contender and His Party
Today, a man who had high hopes of one day becoming the president of the republic of Somaliland, the incumbent Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Abdirahman Mohamed Abdullahi “Irro”, dismally fell off his pedestal with a most deafening ‘thud’ after using violence against his first Deputy, Bashe Mohamed Farah, in full present, sight of House members and the media at a session he chaired.

The Speaker and the First Deputy Speaker were no able to agree on the procedure of opening of this morning’s session which resulted in fists and knee-blows exchanged watched by a dumb-stricken house.

isu-qabasho.jpg

According to eye-witnesses and a footage that was captured of the event, the House Speaker smacked a packed fist on the Deputy’s face and the fracas went to a full throttle.

“The Speaker should have declared the session closed to resolve the difference between the members of the Chair,” one of the Parliamentarians later lamented. “There was absolutely no cause for physical violence,” he said, citing previous occasions and issues that were more heated and more vociferous resulting in no-fist fights.

What a few people noticed, however, was that the fighting was a collective one and a pre-planned one.

kkkk13.png

The Chairman of the House’s Standing Committee, Mr. Ibrahim Buubaa, was seen standing on embers spoiling for a fight. Mr. Buubaa has since his joining the parliament become notorious for fist fights to sway issues to his mold or else end it by any means under his disposal.

In another scene, a nephew of the Speaker and an avowed Waddani supporter, running the Party’s media wing, Mr. Urad, is seen crushing the Deputy Speaker in a bear hug with firm – and very visible – stranglehold. This, by itself is against all Somali customs as the other man happened to be not only his Chairman at the party but his close uncle.

A fourth, a former Khat narcotics seller in London, applauds from his seat!

In either case, today’s boxing matched jump-started by the Speaker of the House, and, hitherto, a contender for the Presidential position as the leader and Chairman of Waddani – one of two national, opposition parties as it is not, also, the first time he manifests attitudes and behavior very unbecoming of a national leader.

What makes today’s issue so much worse is that three men, hailing from the same sub-clan, gang against one man egged on by heckling fellow party members and kinsmen in same House.

Somaliland media having a field day on this :drakelaugh:

Somaliland: The Dismal Fall of a Presidential Contender and His Party
Today, a man who had high hopes of one day becoming the president of the republic of Somaliland, the incumbent Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Abdirahman Mohamed Abdullahi “Irro”, dismally fell off his pedestal with a most deafening ‘thud’ after using violence against his first Deputy, Bashe Mohamed Farah, in full present, sight of House members and the media at a session he chaired.

The Speaker and the First Deputy Speaker were no able to agree on the procedure of opening of this morning’s session which resulted in fists and knee-blows exchanged watched by a dumb-stricken house.

isu-qabasho.jpg

According to eye-witnesses and a footage that was captured of the event, the House Speaker smacked a packed fist on the Deputy’s face and the fracas went to a full throttle.

“The Speaker should have declared the session closed to resolve the difference between the members of the Chair,” one of the Parliamentarians later lamented. “There was absolutely no cause for physical violence,” he said, citing previous occasions and issues that were more heated and more vociferous resulting in no-fist fights.

What a few people noticed, however, was that the fighting was a collective one and a pre-planned one.

kkkk13.png

The Chairman of the House’s Standing Committee, Mr. Ibrahim Buubaa, was seen standing on embers spoiling for a fight. Mr. Buubaa has since his joining the parliament become notorious for fist fights to sway issues to his mold or else end it by any means under his disposal.

In another scene, a nephew of the Speaker and an avowed Waddani supporter, running the Party’s media wing, Mr. Urad, is seen crushing the Deputy Speaker in a bear hug with firm – and very visible – stranglehold. This, by itself is against all Somali customs as the other man happened to be not only his Chairman at the party but his close uncle.

A fourth, a former Khat narcotics seller in London, applauds from his seat!

In either case, today’s boxing matched jump-started by the Speaker of the House, and, hitherto, a contender for the Presidential position as the leader and Chairman of Waddani – one of two national, opposition parties as it is not, also, the first time he manifests attitudes and behavior very unbecoming of a national leader.

What makes today’s issue so much worse is that three men, hailing from the same sub-clan, gang against one man egged on by heckling fellow party members and kinsmen in same House.

:damn: :dead: :dead1:

I am loving every bit of this. Baashe thought of himself what? Why is he running in the middle of inner Isaaq power struggle? Garhajis guys made sure he understands where he is!

Wallee I will reminding him the last talk that I've had wit him in late 1990s when I see him insha'Allah!

"Booraan hadimo ha qpdin, haddaad qodana ha dheerayn, ku dhici doontaana mooyee".

You ripped what you sow!

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
:damn: :dead: :dead1:

I am loving every bit of this. Baashe thought of himself what? Why is he running in the middle of inner Isaaq power struggle? Garhajis guys made sure he understands where he is!

Wallee I will reminding him the last talk that I've had wit him in late 1990s when I see him insha'Allah!

"Booraan hadimo ha qpdin, haddaad qodana ha dheerayn, ku dhici doontaana mooyee".

You ripped what you sow!
It's not an dispute between qabiil but rather a dispute between parties. Kulmiye wants to privatize Berbera Port and set a motion to be passed in Parliament. Of course, this did not set well with the other parties and led to the dispute in Parliament as Baashe (a Kulmiye member) tried to undermine the authority of Cirro (Speaker and also leader of Waddani). Cirro however was also in the wrong for resorting to violence

Gegiroor I know you want this to escalate to further turmoil, but nothing will come out of this. These guys will apologize and will move on from this. Worst case scenario the House of Elders will mediate between the two. Things far worse than this has happened in the past and were resolved peacefully.

LOOL SL media are pure ciyaalsuuqs, writing whatever the hell they want about people :drakelaugh:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Meth..is on over drive cause he found his favorite situation ..a stupid little incident in that hell-hole called Somaliland ..

Ciro guy is HY, Muse Abdalla...the man is married to a 15 year old ...I know cause his close relatives live here :snoop::snoop:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
waa nin aad u gar daran. reer isaaq wa dad walaalo ahoo wax qaybsadee adiga maxaa ku dhex dhigay, maad reerkaagii wax la qaybstaid intaad ilma adeer wax wada cunaya ka dhex dhawaaqaysid sidii dawaco sumaysan.

:lolbron:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hooyada ... Ma askar baad haysata:russ: Bald head fuker got in a quick hit tho LoL.

Does this mean qamadi world war z is coming up?:ohdamn: Samosa nation finna go ham on each other brehs.:mjlaugh:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Ciro guy is HY, Muse Abdalla...the man is married to a 15 year old ...I know cause his close relatives live he
Menace leave your Abti alone

Hooyada ... Ma askar baad haysata:russ: Bald head fuker got in a quick hit tho LoL.

Does this mean qamadi world war z is coming up?:ohdamn: Samosa nation finna go ham on each other brehs.:mjlaugh:
Qalam Jalam meeshan Pirateland maaha ain't no war gonna pop off :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.