Somaliland soldiers killed and injured in night raids at Tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland still can’t reclaim that dusty tuulo??? I feel like it’s everyday we hear of SL soldiers getting smoked in Tukaraq but they still control it :gucciwhat:

They are bleeding out though and losing morale.

Puntland is playing the very very slow game. Soon they will just forget about it like Las Anod.

Will this be the final straw in Dhulbahante - MJ relations ? I can see MJland pulling out of Sool and focus on making warsangeli relevant in Sanaag again

:mjlol: PL got night vision goggles and still can’t recapture a tuulo . If someone gave these guys nukes I’m pretty sure they’d still be in the same position :russ:

DpBFBYCXcAATovf

This picture kills me wallahi :chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Have they captured it yet though? Wallahi these punanis are amateurs doing attack and run won't work. They're called naagos for a reason :cryinglaughsmiley:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
They can attack us with the most expensive weaponry but us Al Jeegeeniya we have Allah on our side xaq weeye.

They cant capture Tukaraq this is like the 50th attack we still control that dusty village

Bohol

VIP
Yes and I bet you're celebrating a death of the brother and praise the perpetrators who most likely killed him at maghrib while the soldiers were praying

If he was a Muslim what was he doing in a land that doesn't belong to him far away uninvited as a aggressor?

Bohol

VIP
He's not the aggressor, he's defending his land...

Not gonna argue with a sick individual as yourself

How is it his land when he was from Gabiley? as Cumar Faroweyne said.

‘wiilka Gabilay ka yimid ee leh Dulqaadkii ayaa iga dhamaaday muxuu filaya anigoo dhulkeygiina laba boqol oo kiilo mitir la haysto mida kale adeer Igad iyo caalam dhulkan malaha anaga leh’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts