Somaliland revokes licences of six NGOs registered with Somali government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im from Somaliland and In my opinion SL wont get recognition all focus should be put on development

Its Been 30 years know and people call Somaliland a modern city thats bullshit

Modern cities have constant and reliable power ,water systems and treatment plans,proper roads,city planning, trash disposal, plumbing and heating Hargeisa has none of those

Im from Somaliland and In my opinion SL wont get recognition all focus should be put on development

Modern cities have constant and reliable power ,water systems and treatment plans,proper roads,city planning, trash disposal, plumbing and heating Hargeisa has none of those

You need a banking system, deposit and lending

It's very true what you mention. And the leaders of Somaliland also know these problems, but it is not quick to change all these things without a lot of resources or a powerful leader. Things are changing for better just very slowly.

Mercury

VIP
It's very true what you mention. And the leaders of Somaliland also know these problems, but it is not quick to change all these things without a lot of resources or a powerful leader. Things are changing for better just very slowly.
Lets face it Ethiopia gets 500$ million a year from khat

I honestly dont believe the leaders who say they dont got resources its all bullshit besides from the khat taxes they take vehicle taxes 60$ every 6 month in Hargeisa there lives around 1,5 million

Lets say out of those 1,5 million 200,000 people pay the car taxes thats 12$ million right there

its bullshit that they cant build roads nobody is helding them accountible and they dont give a shit

I wonder sometimes if your in a position to build your country why arent you ashamed of the way the town looks

I honestly dont believe the leaders who say they dont got resources its all bullshit besides from the khat taxes they take vehicle taxes 60$ every 6 month in Hargeisa there lives around 1,5 million

Lets say out of those 1,5 million 200,000 people pay the car taxes thats 12$ million right there

its bullshit that they cant build roads nobody is helding them accountible and they dont give a shit

I wonder sometimes if your in a position to build your country why arent you ashamed of the way the town looks

So who do you think would pay all that tax? With all that money in your pocket you would be very influential. It’s not that simple just to increase tax.

Mercury

VIP
So who do you think would pay all that tax? With all that money in your pocket you would be very influential. It’s not that simple just to increase tax.
Its not about tax increase all im saying is resources arent used well

Building a road doesn’t provide much taxes in return

Maybe subsidizing certain industries?

Roads don’t create wealth

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Building a road doesn’t provide much taxes in return

Maybe subsidizing certain industries?

Roads don’t create wealth

You subsidize certain industries by building road. What use does a factory have if if can't move its goods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts