Somaliland: regional football tournament erupts into clan fighting and slogans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muuse Bihi's subclan were chanting clan slogans in the streets, there is also a video which shows physical violence.
Clan Football hooliganism :mjlol:

There is always rivalries in football, but however I understand you lot can’t understand this as your region is incapable of staging such tournaments after all do you even have football stadium. :draketf:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The amount of hate Isaaqs hold for each other never fails to amaze me. I just don't get it.

Isaaq are a large clan, in fact statistically larger in the former Somali Republic than Darood. Its only natural for there to be rivalries within sub-clans of a clan so large. :nvjpqts:

Isaaq are a large clan, in fact statistically larger in the former Somali Republic than Darood. Its only natural for there to be rivalries within sub-clans of a clan so large. :nvjpqts:
Isaaq are and were never bigger than Darood, there roughly same size as Harti more or less. The real rivalries among sub clans in Somalia are Darood.

Whatever hatred Isaaq had for each other they have been relieving it by be evicting the FORMER people of Xiis and Maydh dont make Isaaq angry or their neighbors get pushed further east and south

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Whatever hatred Isaaq had for each other they have been relieving it by be evicting the FORMER people of Xiis and Maydh dont make Isaaq angry or their neighbors get pushed further east and south

They must have left on their own cause that's not suitable for human habitation.

:deadrose:

3783506bbb116956ca0b0ce64e3d6b00.png

Keep making fun of Southern Qaxooti, whilst you are a qaxooti yourself.

I am not making fun of anyone. Your friend here thought it was a good idea to call a place not suitable for human habitation, I just reminded him that he is from bosaso, a desert region that looks like the surface of Mars.

People from a desert should not be part of any discussion about human habitat.

repo

VIP
I am not making fun of anyone. Your friend here thought it was a good idea to call a place not suitable for human habitation, I just reminded him that he is from bosaso, a desert region that looks like the surface of Mars.

People from a desert should not be part of any discussion about human habitat.
That’s the worst picture you could find and it’s an IDP camp.

The map I posted is literally area called Guban aka Burnt, it doesn’t hold a candle to Bosaso which is why 7 people live there.

:drakekidding:

That’s the worst picture you could find and it’s an IDP camp.

The map I posted is literally area called Guban aka Burnt, it doesn’t hold a candle to Bosaso which is why 7 people live there.

:drakekidding:

STFU Somali sand neggero.

Bosaso looking like life on the surface of Mars:

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 16.56.26.png

wtf

:mjlol:

repo

VIP
STFU Somali sand neggero.

Bosaso looking like life on the surface of Mars:

View attachment 151103

wtf

:mjlol:
This is Bosaso on the ground, the largest Somali city on the Gulf of Aden and its biggest exporter, not 3 homes on a beach that you brag your tribe conquered.

Stay fighting over tribe in football games, ignoble khat addict.

:mjlaugh:

This is Bosaso on the ground, the largest Somali city on the Gulf of Aden and its biggest exporter, not 3 homes a beach that you brag your tribe conquered.

Stay fighting over tribe in football games, ignoble khat addict.

:mjlaugh:

Dont cry about aerial shots, you started it.

Adkeyso Mr surface of Mars Somali sand neggero :manny:

repo

VIP
Dont cry about aerial shots, you started it.

Adkeyso Mr surface of Mars Somali sand neggero :manny:
Your land is literally called Guban which is why it never grew into a city and Bosaso did.

Next time take shot at us and not the IDPs, you pathetic loser.

:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending