Somaliland region of Somalia getting fleeced by the UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps messing up, his administration is taking the worst deals etc. It's an accumulation of things but this is really none of your concern. :ohreally:

I mean Xamar is getting fucked by terrorists that hide in the bushes and then you blame Amisom. When Al-shabab is dealt with, then you can come and discuss with me about Somaliland until then...

Somalia is a bigger joke saaxib, even with recognition and billions in aid you are still having trouble with Al-shabab. You guys don't even control the damn capital so why are you even talking to me?

Time to change your username?:westbrookwtf:
Billions in aid? Lol you do realize the aid given to Somalia is divided and given to each regional state, including SL. You're quite delusional.

Also, stop assuming everyone is from Xamar.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
He keeps messing up, his administration is taking the worst deals etc. It's an accumulation of things but this is really none of your concern. :ohreally:

I mean Xamar is getting fucked by terrorists that hide in the bushes and then you blame Amisom. When Al-shabab is dealt with, then you can come and discuss with me about Somaliland until then...

Somalia is a bigger joke saaxib, even with recognition and billions in aid you are still having trouble with Al-shabab. You guys don't even control the damn capital so why are you even talking to me?

Time to change your username?:westbrookwtf:

I like how you refuse to acknowledge that the U.A.E that you love so much is abusing you.

:sass2:

Why are you blaming Bixi? He did his best. It is the U.A.E that you love so much who is taking advantage of Somaliland. If the U.A.E was so great they wouldn't have done this.

:drakewtf:

Time to change your Love UAE tag?

:mjlol:
Don't blame the player. UAE did what any sensible country would do, take advantage of the most corrupt xayawaan in existence. Bixi/Silyano sold our economic future for pennies on the dollar.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Don't blame the player. UAE did what any sensible country would do, take advantage of the most corrupt xayawaan in existence. Bixi/Silyano sold our economic future for pennies on the dollar.

I am not blaming the U.A.E. They are smart for buying out their competition for peanuts.

I am just trying to tell the delusional @Lordilord that the U.A.E are not his friends. He should hate them for what theu did to Somaliland.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I am not blaming the U.A.E. They are smart for buying out their competition for peanuts.

I am just trying to tell the delusional @Lordilord that the U.A.E are not his friends. He should hate them for what theu did to Somaliland.
I told you didn’t I? Don't @ me until your corrupt goverment controls 100% of the captial and alshabab is no more.

UAE is more of a friendly and brother state than Somalia.

Let's talk about your tag. It should say "Let's Get Corrupt Together"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending