Somaliland region interior minister Ina Kahin brother kidnapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
He was captured by the Mujahdiin for a retaliation for Suldaan Cunaaye. Somaliland officials families will no longer be safe. They will be hunted down everywhere.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mad news lmao. Dhuuso Bixi needs to hide his wife and children cause this will be a new trend pretty soon.

Bohol

VIP
Less than 24hrs later the mamuul goboleed interior ministry wrote this kkk.

40628682_2093003614054798_8711373684192837632_n.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A new market will be opened in the HY - Pland border: Buy one Jeegaan get one free.
If you only want one Jeegaan then the porcupine package is what you're looking for. The porcupine package includes one Jeegaan and a 2 month's supply of porcupines. It's the best deal on the market.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If you only want one Jeegaan then the porcupine package is what you're looking for. The porcupine package includes one Jeegaan and a 2 month's supply of porcupines.

Sounds like a good deal sxb. But is this for limited time?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Sounds like a good deal sxb. But is this for limited time?
Yes sxb. This deal is only available while supplies last.

We also have the zoo package. Jeegaans will be shipped to your door zoo-ready so you can show off to your friends! Whip sold separately.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yes sxb. This deal is only available while supplies last.

We also have the zoo package. Jeegaans will be shipped to your door zoo-ready so you can show off to your friends! Whip sold separately.

I'm taking it sxb. This deal is too good to pass. :siilaanyolaugh:

If you only want one Jeegaan then the porcupine package is what you're looking for. The porcupine package includes one Jeegaan and a 2 month's supply of porcupines. It's the best deal on the market.
Gimme a pretty porcupine girl and it's a done deal

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
He was captured by the Mujahdiin for a retaliation for Suldaan Cunaaye. Somaliland officials families will no longer be safe. They will be hunted down everywhere.

You're so obsessed with Somaliland. I never see you post any news from Somalia to discuss...

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope he is ok, kidnapping innocent people sets a dangerous precedents, please release this man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts