Somaliland region elders send complaint to President Farmaajo regarding Jubbaland atrocity

Bohol

VIP
Apparently the Biyomaal of Jamaame district got attacked by Jubbaland. Slanders are bipolars, one minute they want to support Ahmed Madoobe and the next they are against him?

Cuqaal Hargaysa Ku Shirtay Oo Fariin U dirtay Farmaajo

Gudiga Beelaha Direed Oo Ka Hadlay Dad ay Shegeen In Lagu Laayey Jubaland.

Apparently the Biyomaal of Jamaame district got attacked by Jubbaland. Slanders are bipolars, one minute they want to support Ahmed Madoobe and the next they are against him?

Cuqaal Hargaysa Ku Shirtay Oo Fariin U dirtay Farmaajo

Gudiga Beelaha Direed Oo Ka Hadlay Dad ay Shegeen In Lagu Laayey Jubaland.

When did the people of Sland support Ahmed Blackie? It was a Kulmiye xildhibaan that proposed a delegation to be sent to jubbaland but retracted his statement later when he was condemned by Slanders. The elders in this video are speaking in the name of Dir not Sland.:camby:

Bohol

VIP
When did the people of Sland support Ahmed Blackie? It was a Kulmiye xildhibaan that proposed a delegation to be sent to jubbaland but retracted his statement later when he was condemned by Slanders. The elders in this video are speaking in the name of Dir not Sland.:camby:

It wasn't that MP only , party leader Faysal also said he will visit Kismaayo. Furthermore those elders are representing many of the Sland region communities, I see there HA Suldaans and other Isaaq sub clans :lol: .

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Emir Caare (formerly a Colonel) controls more territories than some countries while these addicts are talking about Jubbaland whatever may be happening there. That shows you the misplaced priorities of Jeegaans.

Under Bixi they have stagnated and become disillusioned, I rarely see them on here anymore the defeat has been so huge even
@SirLancelLord had to take a break. He is frantically looking through hadhwanaagnews to find anything positive these days.

It wasn't that MP only , party leader Faysal also said he will visit Kismaayo. Furthermore those elders are representing many of the Sland region communities, I see there HA Suldaans and other Isaaq sub clans :lol: .
Whoever it was, it doesn't matter. There won't be a delegation representing Sland visiting Jubbaland. Why are you trying to connect the elders in the video to Faysal's or the Kulmiye xildhibaan's proposal? The video's content is irrelevant to that topic.:snoop:

Bohol

VIP
Whoever it was, it doesn't matter. There won't be a delegation representing Sland visiting Jubbaland. Why are you trying to connect the elders in the video to Faysal's or the Kulmiye xildhibaan's proposal? The video's content is irrelevant to that topic.:snoop:

Last I checked that MP and Faysal Ali Waraabe are also landers along with this odayaal. So don't derail the topic.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Believe it or not, the Isaaq have vested interest in Kismayo. Some were around since the British occupation of Jubbaland and others moved there in the 60s, 70s. I believe there was once an Isaaq Governor of Lower Jubba who named a town Hargeysa Yareey near Jamaame.

Bohol

VIP
Believe it or not, the Isaaq have vested interest in Kismayo. Some were around since the British occupation of Jubbaland and others moved there in the 60s, 70s. I believe there was once an Isaaq Governor of Lower Jubba who named a town Hargeysa Yareey near Jamaame.

It is possible. The guy who looks after my family farm in Lower Shabelle is a HY, he is a 80 year old and spent most of his life in south Somalia.

Bohol

VIP
Emir Caare (formerly a Colonel) controls more territories than some countries while these addicts are talking about Jubbaland whatever may be happening there. That shows you the misplaced priorities of Jeegaans.

Under Bixi they have stagnated and become disillusioned, I rarely see them on here anymore the defeat has been so huge even
@SirLancelLord had to take a break. He is frantically looking through hadhwanaagnews to find anything positive these days.

The daily silly ictiraaf doon threads got stopped due to niyad jab.They realized ictiraaf ain't coming even when the Dajjal arrives. :lol:

Trending