Somaliland region delegation visits Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
upload_2019-3-29_23-19-1.png

upload_2019-3-29_23-20-4.png

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
One says Somaliland and the other Somalia, I'm confused... Is the FGS trying to win over Israel so that SL doesn't have any powerful friends in M.E or what? Also, what do we hope to gain from this?

Bohol

VIP
One says Somaliland and the other Somalia, I'm confused... Is the FGS trying to win over Israel so that SL doesn't have any powerful friends in M.E or what? Also, what do we hope to gain from this?

Somaliland is recognized as a region of Somalia that is why he said Somalia. The picture of the man he has is a Somaliland region minister lol.

XamarWeeaboo

Somaliland is recognized as a region of Somalia that is why he said Somalia. The picture of the man he has is a Somaliland region minister lol.
Jzk brother, I was just confused, but no I see. The world thinks using the "Somalia" name will allow them to get away with here charades, hopefully we will soon have a Lion of a man to take control of our country to prevent such a thing from ever occurring again

Bohol

VIP
Jzk brother, I was just confused, but no I see. The world thinks using the "Somalia" name will allow them to get away with here charades, hopefully we will soon have a Lion of a man to take control of our country to prevent such a thing from ever occurring again

They tried nearly 3 decades ago to spread their butt-cheeks for aqoonsii from Israel but failed.

EGAL WRITES TO RABIN

https://www.africaintelligence.com/ION/politics/1995/12/02/egal-writes-to-rabin,34513-ART

I am absolutely certain that those Arab countries noted above, as well as Iran, will
whip-up Islamic/Arab passion against Somaliland establishing amiable &
strategic partnership with the State of Israel and thus could use this as
a pretext to exacerbate our situation further both inside and outside
Somaliland. However, those countries need to know that my government is
not playing with empty emotions, as they often do, but playing pragmatism
and real politick for the best interest of its people and country. The
people of Somaliland have a daunting and onerous task to overcome their
Islamist adversaries and contain the encroachment of Islamic influence,
considering their strength, however, we are like David facing Goliath, but
then there were an overwhelming odds against Israel when it defeated Arabs
in three major wars. In order to surmount such an onerous task my
government needs the support and assistance of the State of Israel, not
only to defend our nascent state from the menace of pro-Islamist dark
forces, but also in terms of relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction of
this devastated country.

Shalom,
I have the honour to remain,
Your Obedient Servant

Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President
Republic of Somaliland

XamarWeeaboo

I'm assuming that's fake or doctored in some way, for never has a person of Somali blood ever sold out there own people like that. However, in the off chance that it's true, would you like to join me as I retake Somaliland for glory of Somaliweyne?

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I'm assuming that's fake or doctored in some way, for never has a person of Somali blood ever sold out there own people like that. However, in the off chance that it's true, would you like to join me as I retake Somaliland for the of Somaliweyne?

Nah it is real. Africa Intelligence kept copies of it from 1995. Apparently some of the delegation now are claiming their community is originally "Falasha Jews" .

Bohol

VIP
Somaliland region secessionists now think ictiraaf is in the hands of becoming Falasha Jewish.

"It is beautiful, and Israel stays much more merciful than Arabs even if the interest of Somaliland and its confession will come through normalization with Israel let us do it all and Israel our ally. More than a quarter of a century, Arabs ignore the issue of Somaliland and have not lived with us, why we care about their affairs and their issues."

ethiopian-jewish-women-sigd-jerusalem-2014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts