Somaliland region complains that Somalia government is recruiting soldiers in Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
It wouldn't be considered a "Somali" army if not all clans where apart of it now, would it. I hope this leads to more reer Sanaag to join Xamar against Somaliland and Puntland both political and militarily

What is the salary that the SNA pays? (Somali National Army).
I think its like 150 to 200.
This isnt the puntland military they are talking about. As puntland cidan are stationed from yube to bari. This is for the Fgs. They selected 50 soliders from yuube. And another 50 from haddaftiimo.
Plus the puntland military is now going to go under the Fgs.

Bohol

VIP
I think its like 150 to 200.
This isnt the puntland military they are talking about. As puntland cidan are stationed from yube to bari. This is for the Fgs. They selected 50 soliders from yuube. And another 50 from haddaftiimo.
Plus the puntland military is now going to go under the Fgs.

150- 200 ain't bad for Somalia standards. It could create a lot of employment for the Sanaag youth back home I can understand why they are enlisting.

150- 200 ain't bad for Somalia standards. It could create a lot of employment for the Sanaag youth back home I can understand why they are enlisting.
You dont even get 100 sl. The other thing they are talking about promises that should tell you that sl doesnt exist in that gobol. Obviously there isnt an employment besides livestock. Its good we need somalis from other gobols to take care of shabab because its harboured by qabils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts