Somaliland political parties and their clan bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
At the moment there is only two serious contenders since UCID is defunct all but in name.

This is how the November 2017 elections of Somaliland will look like if it happens on time.

1. Wadani - (Habar Yunis, Gadabursi, Eidagale and Arap - former Kulmiye supporters (new addition)

2. Kulmiye - ( Sacad Muuse, Habar Jeclo and Cisse Muuse - former UDUB supporters (new addition)

M1tGkYu.png

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Nah. Most Eidagale politicians already jumped ship to WADANI a while back. They know
their votes will go to waste if they vote for UCID, so there is no point.

qo68i8.jpg

One guy looks like hsm (the one with the red tie), I actually had to double take but then I noticed........

the one in the oversized suit who looks like his head has been shrunken. Miskin.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I kid you not I haven't seen a single ucid banner or poster while I've been in calaamadaha and the bus that goes past star to the airport had waddani banners usually

Bohol

VIP
I kid you not I haven't seen a single ucid banner or poster while I've been in calaamadaha and the bus that goes past star to the airport had waddani banners usually

Because they know it is a scam. What made it worse is when Jamal and his supporters run away to Kulmiye and said me and Muuse are
both HA that is why I joined it. Well obviously the former CG supporters of UCID said f*ck it in return we are joining WADANI as well. :lol:

Bohol

VIP
Ok, who would benefit East sanaag more?Also what plans does each party have to both reduce drought impacts and acquire recognition.

WADANI. WADANI believes in allocating development projects to different far away regions for example a small port in Lughaya, Awdal and another one in Maydh, Sanaag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts