Somaliland -Part of the UKs History, Part of the UKs future lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Once we recover Somali Galbeed, I say we give them independence of Waqooyi Galbeed, 1/2 of Sanaag, Toghdeer(minus Buuhoodle) and their part of Hawd.

We simply lose more by having these people with us. It would be a blessing if all Isaaq left us. Wallahi, I would even prefer if they could join Ethiopia but unfortunately they don't border non-Somalis.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
Gaas should liberate them
lel-gif.18432

Once we recover Somali Galbeed, I say we give them independence of Waqooyi Galbeed, 1/2 of Sanaag, Toghdeer(minus Buuhoodle) and their part of Hawd.

We simply lose more by having these people with us. It would be a blessing if all Isaaq left us. Wallahi, I would even prefer if they could join Ethiopia but unfortunately they don't border non-Somalis.
So they only get a triangle:mjlol:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

:notsureif:

ewHrQz4.jpg

2Lmp9wf.gif

:pachah1::pachah1: Your still apart of somaliland though last I checked las anood is ours. What army have you got? I'll wait...

I shall be celebrating on Saturday and give you guys a full account of how many darood females will be waving our flag

No lie though your D block girls were waving somalilanders flags with me last yr, I couldnt stop laughing :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts