Somaliland on the verge of BurBur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I doubt it as much as I doubt the election result
I doubt you have watched the video garaxajis in cerigaabo burco hargaisa even the tribes of saxiil it’s never good to doubt let’s give them the benefit of the doubt after all they’re fellow Somalis it’s not good to always be doubtful I say let’s give hope a chance

DRACO

VIP
Stop this nonsense , we will keep on developing while you keep on stalking .
Focus on puntland , it's on the verge of collapse .
A fucking primary school school in England gets more funding than your federal State. :yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop this nonsense , we will keep on developing while you keep on stalking .
Focus on puntland , it's on the verge of collapse .
A fucking primary school school in England gets more funding than your federal State. :yloezpe::ftw9nwa:
Are you saying the wise odey dhaqmeed of garaxajis tribe are imposters liars or are you slyly implying That they don’t have no clout?:gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan labadi haq daro ku heshiyo haqa bey isku dagaalan :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How many threads have you made somaliland is doomed and shit . Call me the day it happens if it ever happens .
How long do you think garaxajis can endure this humiliation? Ever since tuur habar jeclo and habar awal tagged teamed on garaxajis till present day they have been many garaxajis youngsters shot indiscriminately.

Have you watched the video? These are the odey dhaqmeed of garaxajis they’re not just anybody :comeon:

I have never made a thread before saying somaliland is doomed stop your slander you s.lander:ufdup:

DRACO

VIP
puntlanders will be puntlanders . Always will be delusional .
I pray for you guys , Isis will be doing street beheadings in bosaso soon if you don't act fast.

DRACO

VIP
Bosaso 17 August 2018

Screams in the distance : "ALLAHU AKBARRR"!

IMG_5765.JPG

waraabe

Your superior
isis puntlanders want to see Somaliland fall. Since biixi got elected they have made 50+ threads on this forum :siilaanyolaugh:

@Cognitivedissonance you fucking crazy loon go sort out the low IQ punanis who are blowing up your soldiers in the mountains surrounding the vital port of Bosaso. At least our 'marginalised' clans aren't blowing up their state unlike the Warsans & A/Saleebaans!
:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts