Somaliland official claims 18,000 Kenyans work in Somaliland region while 98% of Landers are jobless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
And die in tahriib. :farmajoyaab:

46405227_10218036317403752_5531216620757712896_n.jpg

Bashe Morgan is the BF of Siilanyo daughter (Luul)
0OYJNvz.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I really don't think they know politics and attach emotions and their desires and stamp their foot like a child when they don't get it, that's not politics, politics is to convince the other of your position not go beserk and like a child, somalis usually see that as 'defeat' and dismiss you and say wuxu nacasana, waa laga adkaaday kkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They are very emotional from what i've seen and why I love debating them, it makes me feel like their babies. But in Real Somalia, warku sidasi ma aha. Si hoose ayaa laysku cuna. You saw what that fuckin keleb dhedo in bari insult jebiye and say i am here to protect you, most you guys in the north don't understand what that means, si xoose ayuu u cunay saying code word for your a in this town and I protect u like the langaab you are but he said it 'with a smile' kkkkkkkkk. That's Somalia politics

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I really don't think they know politics and attach emotions and their desires and stamp their foot like a child when they don't get it, that's not politics, politics is to convince the other of your position not go beserk and like a child, somalis usually see that as 'defeat' and dismiss you and say wuxu nacasana, waa laga adkaaday kkkk

Somali siyaasi in a nutshell tribes complain to the government and like a small child they won’t shut up until they get things their way

That’s not how a country should be run pleasing a selective group while ignoring the masses

Not a fan of Somaliland, but I doubt it. I didn't even see one bantu while I was there.
:fittytousand:
But they sure do have an Oromo infestation, that's for certain.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts