Somaliland News: Cabdi Qaadir Jirde "GARXAAJIS BAA SOO DUULAYA AYAA DAD LOOGA DOONAYA TAGEERO"

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
For garxajis war is a last option we value peace first and walaaltinimo....get this bombalacat propoganda outa here somaliland u dumimayso inamo yaryar oo kibrey

Last edited:
whats up with you @Younes Osman with this GX shit all the tiiime,GX this GX that,are you ok sxb?

sxb, sorry for the late reply. However, I do not agree with the "qori " statement made by some GX, However, it can be solved through meaningful dialog like it always has been throughout Somaliland's 28 and a half year history.

When you have politicians In the mainstream like Xilbhan Siicid Robble who cusses out GX and Arup women it raises question. I'm just hoping and praying Somaliland does not end up like Somalia with a Qabil based 4.5 system like "Yaa noqon doona madaxweynaha ma hawiye mise Daarood? " duopoly system that we are very critical of. Therefore, which is one of the reasons why I support Somaliland.

The other reason why i support Somaliland is that I do not think there will be a just systerm in place for all Somalis if they reunite with Somalia especially when it comes to Issaq and Dirs. In addtion, it would be like an rigged system based on qabil that creates classes, marginalisation and divisions amoung the population that live within. i.e 1977-91.

The behaviour of Musse Bixi is very unacceptable and we should be calling it out because he has been locking up political opposition figures in Somaliland.Futhermore, his action continues to jeopardise the quest for recognition of Somaliland.

in fairness, I know many Habar awal may not agree with MB. But, they need to be vocal in all honesty. I don't have nothing against habar awal they are my people and my great grandmother was a HA woman as well.

Overall, I do not mean to over emphasises with regards to the plight of the Garhajix population in Somaliland . But, Garhajix have a Greivence. In addion, i do not agree with naago Liban Samalitis with his "unionist" ideas claiming or agreeing with the idea that somaliland should reunite with Somalia and playing the "Umda somaliyeed" happy family" somaliweyne " crap like its 1960 Burco with his "Habar awal phobia " and prejudice .

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
sxb, sorry for the late reply. However, I do not agree with the "qori " statement made by some GX, However, it can be solved through meaningful dialog like it always has been throughout Somaliland's 28 and a half year history.

When you have politicians In the mainstream like Xilbhan Siicid Robble who cusses out GX and Arup women it raises question. I'm just hoping and praying Somaliland does not end up like Somalia with a Qabil based 4.5 system like "Yaa noqon doona madaxweynaha ma hawiye mise Daarood? " duopoly system that we are very critical of. Therefore, which is one of the reasons why I support Somaliland.

The other reason why i support Somaliland is that I do not think there will be a just systerm in place for all Somalis if they reunite with Somalia especially when it comes to Issaq and Dirs. In addtion, it would be like an rigged system based on qabil that creates classes, marginalisation and divisions amoung the population that live within. i.e 1977-91.

The behaviour of Musse Bixi is very unacceptable and we should be calling it out because he has been locking up political opposition figures in Somaliland.Futhermore, his action continues to jeopardise the quest for recognition of Somaliland.

in fairness, I know many Habar awal may not agree with MB. But, they need to be vocal in all honesty. I don't have nothing against habar awal they are my people and my great grandmother was a HA woman as well.

Overall, I do not mean to over emphasises with regards to the plight of the Garhajix population in Somaliland . But, Garhajix have a Greivence. In addion, i do not agree with naago Liban Samalitis with his "unionist" ideas claiming or agreeing with the idea that somaliland should reunite with Somalia and playing the "Umda somaliyeed" happy family" somaliweyne " crap like its 1960 Burco with his "Habar awal phobia " and prejudice .
Thats cute sxb but this is not the media platform for you to state your grievence or look for answers,or be this embarasingly naive

Trending