Somaliland MP: We're losing land to Puntland, now controls 90% and Ceerigaabo is next

Looool where are the delusional people that spread fake news about controlling anything? here's the reality...

Last edited:
just delusion jeegan diaspora kids, fed with propaganda, on the ground its a different story and this MP sees it
even the diaspora are realizing that they are fed lies lol, muse is busy sitting in hargeisa arguing with old and poor people about land.

Tukraq

VIP
Fake !! Somaliland troops are stationed in Tukraq which is outside of Garoowe
:siilaanyolaugh:
SL dosent even have troops, where are they? last time I checked it was dhulos in sool and HY and warsangeli in sanaag neither of which are with somaliland which is why the takeover was so easy for us, somaliland military is non existent

SL dosent even have troops, where are they? last time I checked it was dhulos in sool and HY and warsangeli in sanaag neither of which are with somaliland which is why the takeover was so easy for us, somaliland military is non existent

Dhulbahate, Warsangali, Habar Magaadle all of those clans are Somalilanders

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
url

url

url

nigga thinking SL has no army :pachah1::pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
He is a Warsangeli MP who is eating Hargeisa taxpayer money while eastern Sanaag is under
Puntland. No wonder Taani lost it and said they only take our money :lol: well of course it is easy
to fool & scam secessionists.

Not everyone is as fierce as the mighty facaye with thier renowned fighting prowess.

Sidee rag ayaad u hadshay sxb though your sarcasm is ironic. I will give you credit for that. Why can all Dhabacayo be like you?
You have the crazy 45 year old loser who keep says my dad told me this, my told that. And the rest waa ciyaal cuqdad dilooday, faan, booto iyo kalsooni darro ayaa meeshan la joogan