Somaliland MP says somalilanders should leave the fold of Islam due to hatred of somaliweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

He say somalilanders should stop performing their duties to Allah by not carrying out their hajj and umrah piligrimage and stop using somalia passport

@Nomad2054 @Saalax Bidaar @Factz @Cumar @Karim @Suhaib @Lordilord @The Cushitic One @White @waraabe

Why the f*ck do you attack our deen for? You're committing a grave sin warya. Who gives a shit about Somalia passport. Saudi Arabia now accepts Somaliland passport and we'll use that instead when we go to Hajj.

By the way, Reer Ayan Hirsi and Reer Amal Farah cannot question my belief. I am Shafi'i Muslim whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why the f*ck do you attack our deen for? You're committing a grave sin warya. Who gives a shit about Somalia passport. Saudi Arabia now accepts Somaliland passport and we'll use that instead when we go to Hajj.

By the way, Reer Ayan Hirsi and Reer Amal Faraah can not question my belief. I am Shafi'i Muslim whether you like it or not.
Have you watched the video abaayo macaan don’t shoot the messenger :comeon:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Have you watched the video abaayo macaan don’t shoot the messenger :comeon:

Have you seen the Somaliland flag? What does it say at the top? :childplease:

31f0As1IT2L.jpg

Somaliland was the first place in Africa to embrace Islam. Don't ever involve our deen in politics dofaar dofaar dhalay.
:camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

31f0As1IT2L.jpg

Somaliland was the first place in Africa to embrace Islam. Don't ever involve our deen in politics dofaar dofaar dhalay.
Why are you mad at me I am not the somaliland member of Parliament saying somalilanders should leave the fold of Islam by not doing their hajji and ummrah pilgrime by stop using somalia passport :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why are you mad at me I am not the somaliland member of Parliament saying somalilanders should leave the fold of Islam by not doing their hajji and ummrah pilgrime :chrisfreshhah:

Nobody cares what one khaathead buffoon says. Saudi Arabia accepted Somaliland passport so you'll start to see Somalilanders using their own passport to go to Hajj, inshallah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nobody cares what one khaathead buffoon says. Saudi Arabia accepted Somaliland passport so you'll start to see Somalilanders using their own passport to go to Hajj, inshallah.
So you’re saying all somaliland members of Parliament are khaat eating buffoons:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We passed the deen on to ingrates like @Cognitivedissonance . Islam’s first landing place in Africa was somaliland while you were still worshiping your cow God you Bantu

Honestly, Majerteen should be the last qabil to ever talk about our deen. They've produced some well known gaalos. They attacked us twice in Ramadan and failed to re-capture Tukaraq. I mean how are these folks going to preach about Islam when they produce gaalos?
:what1:

So you’re saying all somaliland members of Parliament are khaat eating buffoons:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1:

Do you have reading comprehension? I said "One".

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Honestly, Majerteen should be the last qabil to ever talk about our deen. They've produced some well known gaalos. They attacked us twice in Ramadan and failed to re-capture Tukaraq. I mean how are these folks going to preach about Islam when they produce gaalos?
:what1:

Do you have reading comprehension? I said "One".
Many somalilanders will stop going to hajj and ummrah and leave the fold of islam waa billahi towfiq

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

31f0As1IT2L.jpg

Look at this ignobale ignorant fucker.
The first place in Africa to embrace Islam was Habesha, when the prophet's disciples migrated to Abyssinia. Then the spread of Islam in North Africa came second with the expansion of Arab Empire headed by Umar RW. That was 670.

Somaliland is the first at everything according to this brainwashed obsessed kid.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Look at this ignobale ignorant fucker.
The first place in Africa to embrace Islam was Habesha, when the prophet's disciples migrated to Abyssinia. Then the spread of Islam in North Africa came second with the expansion of Arab Empire headed by Umar RW. That was 670.

Somaliland is the first at everything according to this brainwashed obsessed kid.

The ignoble fucker is your people. Don't confuse your filthy kind with mine. Hijra came to Zeila first then went to Axum Empire. There are literally recordings of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) followers that sought refuge in Zeila and Berbera. Abyssinia didn't exist until 1137 you fucking idiot, go learn proper history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.