Somaliland Mining and Infrastructure Investment Forum (SMIIF) meeting in dubai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last week i was reading this tweet by martin plaut

Are there any updates from after the meeting of the Somaliland Mining and Infrastructure Investment Forum (SMIIF) ? The internet went a bit silent would love to know if my fellow somalilanders here have been keeping up with the latest developments in our country. These are very exciting times.

Dp world deal of nearly half a billion investment in berbera, exploiting our natural resources through mining but also 2019 we shall start drilling for oil.

"Kurdistan-focused Genel Energy (GENL.L) aims to start drilling in Somaliland next year, Chief Executive Murat Ozgul said."

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-g...lling-in-somaliland-in-2019-ceo-idUKKBN1GY0VW

There is a reall buzz going on in the uk our mp have been really pushing for the recognition of somaliland especially my local mp but recognition is not going to be so hard once we start developing and the money starts rolling in.

Please keep this thread active somalilanders and keep us updated on all the exciting developments of Somaliland.

Last edited:
Somaliland is our main we shall never let her free.

Somalias opinion is not something we are concerned over. We are not looking for recognition from them. I think you should focus on getting amisom out your country rather then concerning yourself with the Democratic Republic which is Somaliland.

I think the international community knows the looting intention of somalia

Sorry my beloved Somalilanders for that comment People from somalia are natural born savages and not fit to run a country we expect no less from them.

Guul Somaliland

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts