somaliland militia hurl empty threats as puntland forces are in controll of buhoodle

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

the threat ends at 3,03 guys:siilaanyolaugh:

meanwhile puntland are holding confrences in the city of buhoodle setting up basic institutions like police stations schools and councils, state run legitimate services that was lacking in buhoodle

its clear to me that jeegan are just throwing a hissy fit and that puntland have controll over buhoodle hopefully i have debunkt this round of jeegan cult propoganda :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Where is this shit happening I don’t trust videos posted by PL and SL

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
the first video was posted on horn cable tv a somaliland propoganda machine and buhoodle news they posted both the puntland video and somaliland video so its definately trustworthy
Oh forgot to add SL too sorry bout that ;)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Screenshot_2019-10-28-23-07-41-1.png
The comments from Rer buuhoodle is killing me :damn::dead:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
nigga it does exist and that where your tribe is from. if your so pro somalia why are u against your own country regardless if your sub clan has good ties with MJ

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
nigga it does exist and that where your tribe is from. if your so pro somalia why are u against your own country regardless if your sub clan has good ties with MJ
the so called country of somaliland never existed my dad was loyal to somalia when he left before the war and so was my mom, i honestly dont know what you mean about close ties with this or that tribe or whatever we all got along well before the war

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
the so called country of somaliland never existed my dad was loyal to somalia when he left before the war and so was my mom, i honestly dont know what you mean about close ties with this or that tribe or whatever we all got along well before the war

it exists and you just dont want to believe SL exists cause its seeking independence from a country u want to be a part of

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
it exists and you just dont want to believe SL exists cause its seeking independence from a country u want to be a part of
it doesnt exist their is no such thing as somaliland its literally a state run by a criminal enterprise and not a legitimate goverment the people of buhoodle are under the legitimate government of puntland state of somalia and now the people can wish for a better and bright future

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That makes sense. Af Oromo and af Somali are very similar and a lot of Oromos understand Somali pretty well.
nope those languages are not the similar at all i cant understand a word of oromo ive treid to watch some videos but i can only understand af canfar or afar,

Last edited: