Somaliland Maritime arrests over 100 illegal fishers in our waters

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Local accomplishments being taken on by corrupt governments, I give all glory to the locals of that area policing their waters against illegal fishing.

Local accomplishments being taken on by corrupt governments, I give all glory to the locals of that area policing their waters against illegal fishing.

Bruv what the fook does that even mean:ayaanswag: you're praising the locals I'm guessing you mean the marines, but not giving thanks to the "corrupt government" who took glory for their accomplishments but paid them and gave them a job to accomplish their job and this glory:faysalwtf: it's really hard on Somalians to say good job Somaliland:siilaanyosmile:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland were fighting illegal fishing and catching them for 20 years. Now Jeegan catch some boats:gucciwhat:.

Look at this hater they are in every thread just hating, You won’t find someone from SL hating on their threads about “the only first world country in Africa” :mjlaugh: waryaaa go and read your takfeer and let The great SL be axmaqyahow :pacspit:

Our boys have been doing good work to catch illegal fishers and pirates from Yemen and Puntland, Somalia.
I fink hes mad we caught one of his cousins:mjpls:

IMG_20191014_230151.jpg

IMG_20191014_225859.jpg

We need to do what Sri Lanka does: confiscate any ships caught fishing illegally in our waters and give them to domestic (Somaliland) fishermen for free. Good way to build up our commercial fishing fleet.

We need to do what Sri Lanka does: confiscate any ships caught fishing illegally in our waters and give them to domestic (Somaliland) fishermen for free. Good way to build up our commercial fishing fleet.

Good way to deal with the problem:nvjpqts:
We have big new ships to protect our coast, it's nice to see them in action

Trending

Latest posts