Somaliland journalists are reporting that the PM of Ethiopia rejected to meet Muse Bihi

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM Abiy Ahmed is only going to deal with state leaders and not federal state leaders. He made that clear.

What an irony. PM Abiy cares more about Somali integrity than most Somalis. It must hurt the PM to witness the innate disposition of Somalinimo to want to be subservient to a foreign power.

May Allah bless PM Abiye. He will bring back credibility to a people who do not deserve it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
PM Abiy Ahmed is only going to deal with state leaders and not federal state leaders. He made that clear.

What an irony. PM Abiy cares more about Somali integrity than most Somalis. It must hurt the PM to witness the innate disposition of Somalinimo to want to be subservient to a foreign power.

May Allah bless PM Abiye. He will bring back credibility to a people who do not deserve it.

I want to shoot you.

BankaTuyo

حيران
imageproxy.jpg

hahaha, i don't believe this..! you are giving him and his admin too much credit, muuse doesn't have that vision or the ambition to meet world leaders; as long as he gets his bundle (Caqaar) of Khat and few sessions with certain traditional leaders, he is set. he excels in the politics of localism.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
View attachment 54017

hahaha, i don't believe this..! you are giving him and his admin too much credit, muuse doesn't have that vision or the ambition to meet world leaders; as long as he gets his bundle (Caqaar) of Khat and few sessions with certain traditional leaders, he is set. he excels in the politics of localism.
That is about as far as their mind goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending