Somaliland is not a member of the Arab league LMAO

OffTheDome

Proud American
They're just subcultures of the same general culture; Somali culture which is a thing whether your brainwashed self wishes to acknowledge it or not. Somalis generally just exist on a cultural and dialectical continuum from Jabuuti down to Kenya and have more in common with each other than with any other people. And besides, "Somalia" includes northern regions like "Puntland" which are so closeby on that continuum to places like Togdheer and Sanaag that making a distinction is arbitrary.
Somalian culture is more similar and closer to Swahili Dhaqan. If I went to Southern Somalia it would be a major culture shock to myself and many landers, djiboutians etc. That is the unfortunate reality for Konfuur

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
wallahi, i don't get it isaaq always make themselves the victims of said barre war but he didn't kill isaaq first he killed mejeerten,hawiye, darood and then what do isaaq do they kill dhulbahnte just because they are daroords and still oppress them and they hate all of koonfur what did the people of koonfur do to you wallahi what did they do? they have some retarded uqdad and hatred in their heart. May Allah guide us all Ameen and help somalia and somali people.
We never laid a finger on Dhulbahante and yes Siyaad killed majeerteens first but we were definitely killed by him and Our Cities were completely destroyed and even Ajanabis witnessed the Soldiers killing innocent civilians and bayoneting babies. If Isaaqs were not killed what clan will willingly leave most of their territory and flee towards a historical enemy. Also isaaqs don't hate the average konfuurian we hate the Government for it's justification for what happened.

Screenshot_20210429-193250_YouTube.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalian culture is more similar and closer to Swahili Dhaqan. If I went to Southern Somalia it would be a major culture shock to myself and many landers, djiboutians etc. That is the unfortunate reality for Konfuur

Written like someone who's never stepped foot in Koonfur a second of their lives. Abowe, Hawiyes, Raxanweyns and southern Daroods are not Cads Cads, Bajoonis and reer Madowweyne. This is southern Somalis:

UGplDiw.jpg

FAJwfWF.jpg

wJVuWuO.jpg

This is Swahilis:

WHsKsc5.jpg

20d13e2398b050590eae3e76282da8c7.jpg

E2GvFOw.jpg

This is northerners:

sBB56kD.jpg

yWYBRzJ.png
-
qPjsQhe.jpg

More similar to Swahilis kulaha. Here is Kismayo, here is Berbera and here is Mombasa. Waryaa, don't overblow the rare custom like niiko. Reer Koonfur were and are herding the same assortment of livestock with usually the same overall breeds, building the same overall aqal Somali, were historically wearing the same old white robes, deliberating by the same Xeer law, following the same God and religion, using the same overall weapons, hating on low-caste clans same as your folk and speaking a mere different dialect of the language you speak. I truly feel sorry for you if you've been brainwashed enough to believe what you wrote.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Written like someone who's never stepped foot in Koonfur a second of their lives. Abowe, Hawiyes, Raxanweyns and southern Daroods are not Cads Cads, Bajoonis and reer Madowweyne. This is southern Somalis:

UGplDiw.jpg

FAJwfWF.jpg

wJVuWuO.jpg

This is Swahilis:

WHsKsc5.jpg

20d13e2398b050590eae3e76282da8c7.jpg

E2GvFOw.jpg

This is northerners:

sBB56kD.jpg

yWYBRzJ.png
-
qPjsQhe.jpg

More similar to Swahilis kulaha. Here is Kismayo, here is Berbera and here is Mombasa. Waryaa, don't overblow the rare custom like niiko. Reer Koonfur were and are herding the same assortment of livestock with usually the same overall breeds, building the same overall aqal Somali, were historically wearing the same old white robes, deliberating by the same Xeer law, following the same God and religion, using the same overall weapons, hating on low-caste clans same as your folk and speaking a mere different dialect of the language you speak. I truly feel sorry for you if you've been brainwashed enough to believe what you wrote.
Why is deer valued less in the South nowadays.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why is deer valued less in the South nowadays.

Not sure, to be honest.

We never laid a finger on Dhulbahante and yes Siyaad killed majeerteens first but we were definitely killed by him and Our Cities were completely destroyed and even Ajanabis witnessed the Soldiers killing innocent civilians and bayoneting babies. If Isaaqs were not killed what clan will willingly leave most of their territory and flee towards a historical enemy. Also isaaqs don't hate the average konfuurian we hate the Government for it's justification for what happened.

That's not what I've noticed at all. You see a lot of shade and "we are different"-isms from reer Isaaq toward reer Koonfur even offline in my experience. And does the current government really justify anything, abowe? I think everyone admits Siyaad was a brutal dictator who ordered horrible things and the current regime is most certainly not some sort of uninterrupted continuation of his.

Last edited:

Gacanka Cadmeed

Not sure, to be honest.

That's not what I've noticed at all. You see a lot of shade and "we are different"-isms from reer Isaaq toward reer Koonfur even offline in my experience. And does the current government really justify anything, abowe? I think everyone admits Siyaad was a brutal dictator who ordered horrible things and the current regime is most certainly not some sort of uninterrupted continuation of his.
You know they say pictures say more than words.
1619860527245.png

Also Farmaajo's 'Apology' was justifying what happened by saying it wasn't clan driven meaning isaaqs were not targeted. He then said the SNM has to apologise for fighting a dictator. He says he wants recomcilation then tries to sabotage Somaliland, Poses with Tukeh and invites Morgan to his inauguration.
1619861489382.png

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
You know they say pictures say more than words.
View attachment 182889
Also Farmaajo's 'Apology' was justifying what happened by saying it wasn't clan driven meaning isaaqs were not targeted. He then said the SNM has to apologise for fighting a dictator. He says he wants recomcilation then tries to sabotage Somaliland, Poses with Tukeh and invites Morgan to his inauguration.
View attachment 182890

Not sure what this has to do with the original discussion but the next president should unequivocally apologise for the genocide committed under Barre. No ifs or buts. The government needs to recognise what happened and endeavour to never let it happen again. Maybe copy Germany and include a clause so military personnel can disobey orders they think would violate human dignity.

Also, I think you should cut Farmaajo some slack. I seriously doubt the FGS could arrest men like Morgan or Tukeh without leading to a major conflict with their respective clans; some of whom the FGS relies on to actually govern the country.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Not sure what this has to do with the original discussion but the next president should unequivocally apologise for the genocide committed under Barre. No ifs or buts. The government needs to recognise what happened and endeavour to never let it happen again. Maybe copy Germany and include a clause so military personnel can disobey orders they think would violate human dignity.

Also, I think you should cut Farmaajo some slack. I seriously doubt the FGS could arrest men like Morgan or Tukeh without leading to a major conflict with their respective clans; some of whom the FGS relies on to actually govern the country.
If he can't arrest them fair enough but why does he need to take photos with them and invite them to his inauguration.

Trending

Latest posts