Somaliland is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
In the land of tribalism, the tribalists rule. - cotton eyed joe's comment on Somali politics circa 2018

I welcome the division and political infighting of secessionist rebels. Farmajo must give an olive branch to loyal forces in the renegade state and invite them into his government. As a sign of their loyalty they must openly denounce their secessionist activities however Farmajo has proven himself weak by allowing them in without any preconditions and the forces of division have infiltrated his puppet government. Farmajo therefore deserves the consequences of their conspiracy.

Only the land of the sand and sea is now openly opposed to the secessionist movement. Since Puntland, historically the most neglected region, has now better economic indicators than all of the former republic of Somalia we can conclude that Allah SWT himself has given the sand sons his blessing and support.

The Jeegaan will continue to delude himself by blaming outside forces for his own incompetency. He will say you hate me cause I am better than you, this mindset is what ultimately led to the demise of Jeegaan. He has been robbed blindly and fed with hubris.

Random village in the Republic of Punt circa 2064

towers-sand-babel-1-468x325.jpg

Lol, the narcissist even quoted himself.

"In the land of tribalism, the tribalists rule. - cotton eyed joe's comment on Somali politics circa 2018"

"Cotton eyed joe's" comment kulaha:russ::russ::russ:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You already have one failed state to the south of you, it would be counterproductive of you to wish for another one to your west.

DownloadAyatulKursiwithUrduTranslation_1515565883.jpg
Republic of Punt, the blessed land. May we continue to strive and reach new heights. The faster we become a republic the better, we would become the new Oman and a leader in Africa. Let me put ayatul kursi to protect ourselves from the evil eye.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Why is Galmudug a failed state? We are pretty new compared to ya'll to be fair, give us some time

I wasn't really singling out Galmudug but much of southern Somalia in general which is still lawless for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts