Somaliland immigration forces started massive deportations & round up of Somali/Oromos and back to Ethiopia per the orders of Ethiopian PM Abiya

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is unacceptable and is against the international law of refugees and immigrant rights, these people are mostly women and children(Maato) and they are fleeing a civil war or war zone in Ethiopia and instead of accommodating them SL admin is rounding them up and robbing out of their belongings.

I honest don't understand why the SNM administration in SL is always doing deportations in occupied regions of Puntland of Sanaag and Sool only,I mean Hargeisa and Boorame alone has more Oromo and Somali Galbeed residents than the entire SSC regions, yet no such deportations or immigration round ups happen in those towns.

The IC should cut off donor money to this rogue and apartheid incomempent region completely and let them smell the coffee,this is unacceptable.

On the other hand Cagjar is having a meeting with the head of IOM, this whole thing seems like a project Ethiopia is trying making buck off and Somaliland administration is doing the dirty job for them, make a sense?

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Since the SL administration in Sanaag started rounding up the fleeing Ethiopian and Somali refugees of Ethiopian this morning, Sanaag region had wild fires and an earthquake with 6.5 magnitude out of Allah's anger and the amount of Cuquubo this brings to Landers.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This is unacceptable and is against the international law of refugees and immigrant rights, these people are mostly women and children(Maato) and they are fleeing a civil war or war zone in Ethiopia and instead of accommodating them SL admin is rounding them up and robbing out of their belongings.

I honest don't understand why the SNM administration in SL is always doing deportations in occupied regions of Puntland of Sanaag and Sool only,I mean Hargeisa and Boorame alone has more Oromo and Somali Galbeed residents than the entire SSC regions, yet no such deportations or immigration round ups happen in those towns.

The IC should cut off donor money to this rogue and apartheid incomempent region completely and let them smell the coffee,this is unacceptable.

On the other hand Cagjar is having a meeting with the head of IOM, this whole thing seems like a project Ethiopia is trying making buck off and Somaliland administration is doing the dirty job for them, make a sense?

Those jeegaan taking order from Addis. Its better they stop showing the world they are country and in reality they are state within ethiopia.

They are expelling according to the idiot in the uniform, people herding goats for the locals, collecting garbage from towns etc. These immigrants are actually working and making a living. This guy proves that the whole leadership in that tribal enclave are just your typical low IQ vermin whose main responsibility is to serve Ethiopia.

Trending