Somaliland hopes for international recognition -FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes it worse is your the person claiming it was attacked and captured in 2011 hence why you tried to convince me with multiple source the first few pages. your back tracking now cause i proved you wrong the only problem is you failed to even back track the right way:russ:

German dude you quoted and ACLED gave the same number of casualties, his narrative is pro-Khatumo so I don't know why you keep running back to the earlier confusion with Kalashale, I've already done telling you Kalshale is a separate conflict within the same district but looks like you are short and pressed with facts.

Only ten days after the negotiations in Widhwidh in November 2010, fighting erupted in the area of Kalshaale south of Burco between Dhulbahante from the Buuhoodle area and Habar Jeclo/Maxamed Abokor/Suulo Madow.134 Kalshaale is grazing land, and a ‘buffer zone’ in the clan borderlands between Dhulbahante and Habar Jeclo. Megaagle, a few kilometres south-east, is Dhulbahante territory, while Qorulugud, a few kilometres north-west, is Habar Jeclo territory

http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefwe..._Administrative_Map_Togdheer_Buuhoodle_A3.pdf

Kalshaale inside Burco district you got jokes :cryinglaughsmiley:

Look up the definition of captured. Had you done searched that specific date in google images you'd come across piles of bodies on top of each other and headlines cursing Somaliland

You own words:

[QUOTE="Starscream,I personally don't know how you fuckers got passed the frontline north of buhoodle but i think i know how it mainly consist of those dick suckers in widhwidh letting you attack buhoodle from east.[/QUOTE]

You don't know how Somaliland stormed to Buhodle, captured half of your town killing dozens and men and pulling back.

:qri8gs7::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

German dude you quoted and ACLED gave the same number of casualties, his narrative is pro-Khatumo so I don't know why you keep running back to the earlier confusion with Kalashale, I've already done telling you Kalshale is a separate conflict within the same district but looks like you are short and pressed with facts.

Available information however indicate very high casualties with about 20 Somaliland and 20 SSC soldiers killed and up to 60 other SSC soldiers taken prisoners
Show me where the German guy said this i mean there both talking about the same event what makes it worse is the fake source never mentioned SL militias being captured something the other source mentioned:russ:
The German guy said nothing about 60 ssc being captured this was added by your fake source from his own words he insinuated the captured militia from both groups were equal where yours suggested some fantasy numbers:cryinglaughsmiley:

Only ten days after the negotiations in Widhwidh in November 2010, fighting erupted in the area of Kalshaale south of Burco between Dhulbahante from the Buuhoodle area and Habar Jeclo/Maxamed Abokor/Suulo Madow.134 Kalshaale is grazing land, and a ‘buffer zone’ in the clan borderlands between Dhulbahante and Habar Jeclo. Megaagle, a few kilometres south-east, is Dhulbahante territory, while Qorulugud, a few kilometres north-west, is Habar Jeclo territory

http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefwe..._Administrative_Map_Togdheer_Buuhoodle_A3.pdf

Kalshaale inside Burco district you got jokes :cryinglaughsmiley:
let me qoute my self again
Show me it on a map then
Is a simple task i didn't ask for qoute i didn't ask for anything else the only
Map you provided so far

Screenshot_2017-05-25_224031~2.jpg

Can you show me on the map you provided?
Look up the definition of captured. Had you done searched that specific date in google images you'd come across piles of bodies on top of each other and headlines cursing Somaliland
I don't need to search it dumb ass anybody with functioning brain can tell the difference between part and full:cryinglaughsmiley:
You own words:

[QUOTE="Starscream,I personally don't know how you fuckers got passed the frontline north of buhoodle but i think i know how it mainly consist of those dick suckers in widhwidh letting you attack buhoodle from east.
Someone needs to go back to English class:cryinglaughsmiley:

You don't know how Somaliland stormed to Buhodle, captured half of your town killing dozens and men and pulling back.
In my qoute i said idk how they got passed the frontline north of buhoodle and somehow in your brain this= something about buhoodle getting captured

Your kind lost plain and simple nobody gives out trophies for trying
On 15 January, Somaliland’s forces attacked Buuhoodle and temporarily occupied part of the town. On 26 January, another attack on the town was repulsed.
On January 15 sl were defeated and forced to retreat only losing group attacks the same place and yet we're repulsed again:cryinglaughsmiley:
Somehow you want us to Believe SL won the fight when they attacked failed and attacked again having the same result:cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.