Somaliland Head of Courts: Coldoon is in prison because of Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Inquisitive_ Didn't I tell you the current adminstration of Sland is Ethiopia's b!tch? the 19% share of Berbera port is the red flag.

We are all es, the difference is the 'willing' voluntary and the one that is resisting -hood but is still a .

I am beginning to see this slow shift in Somaliland, even Faysal came out today talking about 'we would rather join UAE then Somalia', the slogan used to be Ethiopia first.

As for Berbera they had no choice, Brigadier General Berhe Tesfaye threatened them with war regarding the UAE base, hence they sold their souls to the devil with the 19%, not know that the thirst of the devil cannot be quenched and he will come back for more.

waraabe

Your superior
We are all es, the difference is the 'willing' voluntary and the one that is resisting -hood but is still a .

I am beginning to see this slow shift in Somaliland, even Faysal came out today talking about 'we would rather join UAE then Somalia', the slogan used to be Ethiopia first.

As for Berbera they had no choice, Brigadier General Berhe Tesfaye threatened them with war regarding the UAE base, hence they sold their souls to the devil with the 19%, not know that the thirst of the devil cannot be quenched and he will come back for more.

Kkkkkkkkkkk the willing butch is the one that opens her legs very wide for a bunch of different foreigners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending