UNVERIFIED Somaliland Colonel arrested after planning a coup.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
One of my cidgale mutual told me that apparently the whole “phone call to Somalia” is a cover up and the real reason he’s under arrest is because he spoke up about something like 70% of the somaliland army being sent to train abroad were sacad muse so a dude called nuux taani imprisoned him.

No clue if it’s true tho, I dunno much about SL politics:browtf:
If you don’t know much about it than don’t speak on it makes you look like an idiot. Nobody knows the real reason why and tbh listening to such gossip doesn’t help. Worry about xamar kid.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
If you don’t know much about it than don’t speak on it makes you look like an idiot. Nobody knows the real reason why and tbh listening to such gossip doesn’t help. Worry about xamar kid.
This isn’t me speaking on it, it’s me conveying what someone else told me. I clearly clarified that I don’t know if it’s true or not :manny:

One of my cidgale mutual told me that apparently the whole “phone call to Somalia” is a cover up and the real reason he’s under arrest is because he spoke up about something like 70% of the somaliland army being sent to train abroad were sacad muse so a dude called nuux taani imprisoned him.

No clue if it’s true tho, I dunno much about SL politics:browtf:
Lmao

Trending