Somaliland citizens take picture with dead Puntland soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
War Deg Deg ah; Daawo Muuqaal Naxdin Shacabka Somaliland oo Ciidamada Puntland Maydkooda Isku SAWIRAY
Published on July 19, 2016 by admin · No Comments

Maamulka somaliland iyo kan puntland ayaa maalmahan waxa uu dagaal ku dhaxmarayay xuduuda ay wadaagan oo uu ka arimiyo maamulka khatuma oo isaga is ka ah mid magac uyaal is ka ah’

Shabkada baxdo ayaa heshay sawiro naxdin leh oo ay samaynayaan shacabka somaliland kuwooda Amxaaro raaca ah kuwaas oo maydka dad shacab ah oo ka soo jeeda puntland inta dileen hada isku sawiray

13669774_1649362508724614_7445071226716053012_n.jpg

13775801_1649362538724611_2573910580290527367_n.jpg

kkkkkk The Gadabursi boy wanted to please his darood master but it backfired. :hemad:

Landers are too civilized to engage in this behavior not to mention these fighting are taking place in Eastern Sool and Sanaag, so even if these really took place it would be the locals who are Darood parading their own dead. Doesn't make sense now does it? But that's propaganda for you. Why don't you tell us about Sultand Wabar instead and his little "Jabhad"? Or Djibouti's support for him :mjswag:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
That is not Somalinimo.
How can you take a selfie someone whose gone. Subhanallah.
I thought they better than that. //*_*\\

I've no respect left for eeydoor.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
kkkkkk The Gadabursi boy wanted to please his darood master but it backfired. :hemad:

Landers are too civilized to engage in this behavior not to mention these fighting are taking place in Eastern Sool and Sanaag, so even if these really took place it would be the locals who are Darood parading their own dead. Doesn't make sense now does it? But that's propaganda for you. Why don't you tell us about Sultand Wabar instead and his little "Jabhad"? Or Djibouti's support for him :mjswag:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk @ landers too civilized

You're thinking this too much through. Yaakhi your whole lives revolves around Darood. I just shared an article.

waraabe

Your superior
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk @ landers too civilized

You're thinking this too much through. Yaakhi your whole lives revolves around Darood. I just shared an article.

You obviously shared a wrong article, this was onlf vs others of their qabiil. Stop sharing false news sxb to try and take cheap shots at somaliland

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Boon boon dhalay.

Those are jebarti taking pics of dead jebarti

Darood can never be boon, but pure and clean. You are known "ilmo bucur-baceyr", you faked your forefathers. Bastard.
I'm your superior Waryaa. I will garbash you till the end of the world.

NB: If that battle intefer with Marehan, that will be end of "Qowdhan state" walaahi. If you know what I mean "We going to toest you like fry chicken. Be aware Madow.

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Actually I got it from my newsfeed. I don't have time to search for random articles. But this guy who's bloodthirsty obviously has.
Gulled3.jpg
Gulled2.jpg
Gulled.jpg

lol also @ the group name he got it from Xaqsoorparty

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Darood can never be boon, but pure and clean. You are known "ilmo bucur-baceyr", you faked your forefathers. Bart are.

NB: If that battle intefer with Marehan, that will be end of "Qowdhan state" walaahi. If you know what I mean "We going to toest you like fry chicken. Be aware Madow.
Inferior sade :lolbron:

waraabe

Your superior
Darood can never be boon, but pure and clean. You are known "ilmo bucur-baceyr", you faked your forefathers. Bastard.

Bucayr were somali, Sheikh darod was an Oromo slave in Yemen

Kkkkkkk stop crying you boon c*nt. The pictures are Darod on darod violence. Don't involve us in your tribes bullshit.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Bucayr were somali, Sheikh darod was an Oromo slave in Yemen

Kkkkkkk stop crying you boon c*nt. The pictures are Darod on darod violence. Don't involve us in your tribes bullshit.

Bwahaha,... Why you panick? when you hear the truth. Fake identity it won't work here. Go to your shit whole land of Gurage state. Bucur-baceyr rapped your granny and she have your dad" that is how you come to this world. Bloody low life Madow. Midgaan, ina gumeed ah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.