Somaliland captures four Somalis and handed over to Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

This Ogaden brother exposes how four men were arrested in wajaale handed over to Ethiopia at the border.

The men were Ogaden thats the only reason somaliland Isaac administration arrested them cause these men didn’t have any links to ONLF

DRACO

VIP
Ethiopia and somaliland has a ever growing good working relationship and we will not allow a few terrorists to damage it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ethiopia and somaliland has a ever growing good working relationship and we will not allow a few terrorists to damage it.
Anyone who’s from the Ogaden tribe are terrorists and if found in somaliland will be handed over to xabesh?

The only reason they were arrested was cause they were Ogaden that’s why they were arrested in somaliland they didn’t have links to ONLF

Preach brotha I agree the reason SL arrested my Darood bros the OG's was because they are Darood Ismail. SL still jealous of us Daroods it's hilarious. We the majority they the minority lmao.

Do what?

Somaliland is 60 miles from garowe.

Nothing you can do but talk shit. The only skill you excel in.

Barre was indeed a great man...like the typical dofaar ismail he was he gave us a reason to take our country back and forever inslave your kind.

Stupid dofaar have no clue.

Do what?

Somaliland is 60 miles from garowe.

Nothing you can do but talk shit. The only skill you excel in.

Barre was indeed a great man...like the typical dofaar ismail he was he gave us a reason to take our country back and forever inslave your kind.

Stupid dofaar have no clue.

Calm down there minority you have a lot of cuqdad of the majority Darood Ismail!

Ya'll nothing but talkers no action whatsoever. You're just jealous of us because you ain't us.

Us Daroods are the majority so that's mean we are the ONES that will enslave your clan.

The country you seem to be talking about is shared with all Somalis! Daroods will invade Hargeisa and President Farmaajo will make you guys become the mamul gobableed that you guys are!

I thank God every night that my enemy are these people . Think about it.

Even with Africa's second largest army they were destroyed.

we sit 60 miles from their capital and they believe they can still fight.

Saxib the game is over...nothing you can do about it. Keep crying online. Your people belong to me now...

Saxib the game is over...nothing you can do about it. Keep crying online. Your people belong to me now...

Nice joke, us Daroods are freedom fighters we can down a minority like you guys at ease! Sxb you guys are even competition to us:ftw9nwa: Darood is the biggest clan of Somalia we are capable of enslaving your kind. Your people will be begging us to give you guys mercy when we invade the border and kick you guys out. We are own your people if we are being honest here sxb.

Your people will the ones crying when they get kicked out of Darood land. Mark my words.

Nice joke, us Daroods are freedom fighters we can down a minority like you guys at ease! Sxb you guys are even competition to us:ftw9nwa: Darood is the biggest clan of Somalia we are capable of enslaving your kind. Your people will be begging us to give you guys mercy when we invade the border and kick you guys out. We are own your people if we are being honest here sxb.

Your people will the ones crying when they get kicked out of Darood land. Mark my words.

Comments like these make me wonder if there might be some substance to the IQ 68 sheeko runti:Sutehja::trash:

"Us Daroods" kullha you guys don't have uncle Barre protecting you now. His MX tribe has become so weak they are consider part of the 0.5 now.

MJ's have been destroyed by the fat Gaas. Ethiopia has complete control of OG's and Jubba is being control by the Kenyan Bantus.

All this while we are 20 min outside your capital with your darood brother dulbahante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending