Somaliland becoming a home for foreign opposition groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
First it was the group's who oppose guelleh in djibouti before they got kicked out because they bumlick guelleh

Then the Raxanwein community in Somalia held a shir in Hargeisa.

Now it's the Oromos, do you think the Somaliland Gov should make a call out to everyone to come in

First it was the group's who oppose guelleh in djibouti before they got kicked out because they bumlick guelleh

Then the Raxanwein community in Somalia held a shir in Hargeisa.

Now it's the Oromos, do you think the Somaliland Gov should make a call out to everyone to come in

These are ordinary Oromo making Du’a and celebrating the return of OLF. They’re all happy and wishing good on All Oromos and people amongst. No opposition group.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Those Oromos aren't foreign, they're Somaliland natives.
Oromoland.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

I see you are still angry they killed a lot of your cousins :chrisfreshhah:

Also oromo are full of puntland, they tahrriib from bosaso
Waryaa don’t deny that you guys have an Oromo problem. I was in Somaliland a few years back and I was shocked by how many live in your region. Their women were always banging on our doors begging for food. They infest your cities and you guys will only spit and curse at your fellow Somalis. But we don’t have to worry about you guys because you will be replaced in less than fifty years by my estimate.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Waryaa don’t deny that you guys have an Oromo problem. I was in Somaliland a few years back and I was shocked by how many live in your region. Their women were always banging on our doors begging for food. They infest your cities and you guys will only spit and curse at your fellow Somalis. But we don’t have to worry about you guys because you will be replaced in less than fifty years by my estimate.
:noneck:

State what region you’re from ?:dabcasar:

:noneck:

State what region you’re from ?:dabcasar:
I’m Hawiye. And unfortunately the only part of Somalia I’ve visited was that God forsaken place called Hargeisa. Not trying to knock down Isaaq people but they were honestly pretty unfriendly to other people. Plus there’s lots of jinn out there for some reason. I saw like five people I knew get possessed while I was there.
:ileycry:
But Insha’Allah I’ll go to Xamar. My dad grew up there and he said we’ll be moving back in the near future.
:westbrookswag:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’m Hawiye. And unfortunately the only part of Somalia I’ve visited was that God forsaken place called Hargeisa. Not trying to knock down Isaaq people but they were honestly pretty unfriendly to other people. Plus there’s lots of jinn out there for some reason. I saw like five people I knew get possessed while I was there.
:ileycry:
But Insha’Allah I’ll go to Xamar. My dad grew up there and he said we’ll be moving back in the near future.
:westbrookswag:
Yeah I seen a girl get possessed in front of my eyes. That shit kinda freaked me out.

I guess hargeisa isn’t for everybody. Good luck when you go to Mogadishu :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending