Somaliland authority distribute Food Rations to families affected by drought in Sool region

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland’s Disaster Prevention & Food Storage Agency has distributed food rations to more than 800 families in Sool province particularly to Yagori, Adhi Adeye and Tuka Raq districts. The food has been allocated to families affected by drought where most families lost their livestock. Hon. Abdi Khayre Dirir, Sool’s provincial commissioner has accepted the food aid donated by Somaliland’s disaster prevention and Food Storage officials.

Sool’s provincial governor has said that 300 families in Tuka Raq, 250 families in Adhi Adye and 250 families in Yagori will benefit from the food aid. The food rations consist of 8 items according to Sool’s provincial commissioner. He thanked the head of the food aid agency for the donation of the food aid. Somaliland has kicked off the repairing of the road linking Lasanod to Tuka Raq which has been damaged by recent rains which was a big problem to the traffic. A delegation headed by Sool’s provincial governor, Abdi Khaire Dirir inspected the ongoing restoration to the road which is going on smoothly. The governor yesterday said that the government is about to repair a 5 km of the road which has been completely destroyed by the rains. Somaliland authority has embarked on a campaign to inaugurate development projects for Sool province according to the governor.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Somaliland really really doesn't want Sool to rebel, i think Somaliland is missing the point. Somalis have no loyalty even to though that feed them

Von

History can verify that Sool and Sanaag is inside the borders of the recognized 60's borders. Everthing else is irrelevant like, their clan etc..
Whats older their clan or your British Issaq state?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Whats older their clan or your British Issaq state?
Most likely their tribe but as I said it is irrelevant. If Somalia wants to negotiate and change those borders then it's different. But to wage war and expect those lands back by force you will lose the chance of regaining those regions forever.

Von

Most likely their tribe but as I said it is irrelevant. If Somalia wants to negotiate and change those borders then it's different. But to wage war and expect those lands back by force you will lose the chance of regaining those regions forever.
Whats the difference with the SNM forcing it way into Somalia's second largest city, Hargesia?
If Issaq SNM wants to negotiate and change those borders then it's different. But to wage war and expect those lands by force you will lose the chance to become a country forever.

Do you see where im going with this?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Whats the difference with the SNM forcing it way into Somalia's second largest city, Hargesia?
If Issaq SNM wants to negotiate and change those borders then it's different. But to wage war and expect those lands by force you will lose the chance to become a country forever.

Do you see where im going with this?
Hargeisa belonged to Somaliland before even Republic of Somalia existed and you know this. Also today Somaliland works completely independent from Somalia. Never become a country huh, Somaliland already functions as a seperate country with de facto status.

We joined willingly and we left with force.:childplease:

Hargeisa belonged to Somaliland before even Republic of Somalia existed and you know this. Also today Somaliland works completely independent from Somalia. Never become a country huh, Somaliland already functions as a seperate country with de facto status.

We joined willingly and we left with forc

you make no sense:draketf:

Von

We joined willingly and we left with force.:childplease:
That's as I said it is irrelevant, your clan-Colonial country will not turn into reality.

See what i did there?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Both Sool and Hargaysa are part of Somalia. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts