Somaliland and Puntland Airport's latest developments and infrastructure Comparison THREAD

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So Somaliland, unrecognized NW region of Somalia has a approxmitly a population close to 2.5 millions, this self alienated region had 32+ years of a relative peace and so far the region failed to build any infrastructure worth mentioning such as aiports,major roads or even a port jetty. The iternational community has been funneling millions of aid money to the breakway region and so far the corrupt administration didn't finish any notable infrastructure of any kind.
It seems like Somaliland dictator and Qabyaaliste wants only his clan cities to flourish and dominante both SL port/airport entirely. Warlord Bihi been sabotaging other regional aiprots even though Somaliland regions would each benefit from having three or even four International airports and ports at the same time.

Puntland is great example,PL region alone has three international airports and two ports in operational at the same time.

1.Berbera Airport

Last november, DP World modernized and rebuffed the old Berbera airport as a part of the contract they signetadministration,President Bihi flew from Hargeisa to Berbera making that airplane the first one to land in Berbera in decades and the last as well.
Screenshot_20220502-161139.jpg

Muse Bihi's opening of the airport became what we call a Photo-Op or isku-Sawir not to mention the administration hired over 70 employees for the four bedroom sized terminal in Berbera and no airplane has landed there since November.

2.Burco Airport

Burco Airport hasn't been operational in a long time,its runway had tree grow all over it,when Bihi administration failed to do something about it as promised the Burco daispora community in UK had to donate 6k to trim the grass on its runway.

3.Ceerigaabo Aiport

Last week the incompetent SL administration propagated on media and online that Ceerigaabo will have an aiport soon and flights will assume, so far no rehabilitation crew or an airplane came as promised, same thing happened with the Boorame Aiport.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Puntland and Somaliland airport and port infrastructure comparison

Hargeisa International Airport VS

HGA_ayman_faisal_hargeisaairport_6tprciin49.jpg

Bossaso International aiport

Bossaso-airport.jpg

2. Berbera International Aiport VS

images (5).jpeg

Garoowe International Aiport
DcxTeSmXkAASpt5 (1).jpg

3. Burco International airport(not operational)
VS
images (6).jpeg

Gaalkacayo Abdullah Yusuf's international airport.

Terminal.jpg

1362.jpg
roberts-iap-DF-SD-03-01847.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am thinking of making a series of threads comparing Puntland and Somaliland region in almost everything,starting with International Aiports followed by ports, highways and comparing the length of roads within these northern regions.

Inshallah, once those infrastructure comparison are out of the way I believe that the military man power, strength,weapons and war planes/helicopters these two governments posses should also be comparised.

I am not sure how I would accomplish this one but I always o wanted to compare International community's aid money to Puntland and Somaliland.

We need to answer all these revelent questions, What administration received more aid than the other? What type or percentage of the aid money was used to accomplish a particular project?

The end result of this research will show which FMS is more corrupt than other one, we all know SL is the most corrupt region in Somalia but I want to be able to proof it with sources and not he said or she say.

I apologise for this, but I am brainstorimg on this post,I want to make sure I don't forget this,to be honest, I am getting tired of posting regular news threads news and want to try different type of intersting content.

Lastly as of now, I have no other ideas to perform a fair comparison on the northern regional governments of Somalia but If you guys think of anything or have sources that can help me do this please share with me.
:win::whoo:

Where is that Afhayeen isku sheeg and gym rat and steroid junkie @Vito Rizutto, are you up for it? LOL :kanyeshrug:

Bosaso airport runway just getting an expansion and fuel facilities, which would make it handle more flights. Garowe airport from my impression the runway was smoother than the one in Hargeisa(2015) which was full of potholes and the luggage check was advanced by Somali standards. its better can't compare with something from 7 years ago.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Bosaso airport runway just getting an expansion and fuel facilities, which would make it handle more flights. Garowe airport from my impression the runway was smoother than the one in Hargeisa(2015) which was full of potholes and the luggage check was advanced by Somali standards. its better can't compare with something from 7 years ago.
PL is moving ahead of other somali states.

Trending