Somaliland ambassador to Taiwan bows down to a Taiwanese minister to seek recognition from an unrecognaized country!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1:57

The SL Ambassador to Taiwan bows down to a minister of a country that is also dealing with a lack of Icitraaf.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I believe we Somalis have a perfect proverb for this occasion, "Laba Qaawan is ma qaado" which roughly translates to "two naked or homeless individuals can't help or do much for each other".:lolbron::pachah1:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Subxaanalah, you can't bow down or prostrate to a human being. :dwill:
IMG_20200910_104130.jpg

I don’t see no one bowing, that picture is nothing more than a speculation of what his head was doing...

nobody should stand that close to an indhayar without wearing a NASA space suit 2020 version

Why can’t you lot focus on your own region and leave our country alone, stop hating it’s not good for you mate. :draketf:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why can’t you lot focus on your own region and leave our country alone, stop hating it’s not good for you mate. :draketf:

Leave our Puntland borders then we might leave your triangle state alone.:notsureif:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
1:57

The SL Ambassador to Taiwan bows down to a minister of a country that is also dealing with a lack of Icitraaf.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I believe we Somalis have a perfect proverb for this occasion, "Laba Qaawan is ma qaado" which roughly translates to "two naked or homeless individuals can't help or do much for each other".:lolbron::pachah1:

Bootyclaper jeegaan:mjkkk: .

Leave our Puntland borders then we might leave your triangle state alone.:notsureif:
You know damn well those lands belong to Somaliland and those people and all the major cities are flying the flag. It’s your own cousins who prefer Somaliland over Puntland and Puntland didn’t even exist when Somaliland was created. :win:

Trending

Latest posts