Somaliland a Country??

Somaliland being recognized by the UN and the international community as a country or not does not matter. Ictaraaf is just a plus, tbh.

What’s important is that our people are going to sleep at night peacefully without the fear of a missile being dropped on them, without the fear of a foreign army raining down on their tuulo, without the fear of their women and children being raped by Kenyans. That they can peacefully go to the suuq without being scared of a sudden qaraax.

Somalilanders have reached the goal they’ve longed for, nabad.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nigga when did i insult hawiye nacalaa?
Plus i only diss isaaqs cuz of khatland u never see me diss mj so gtfo:camby:
No point addressing you fucking liar
1602003551314.png

You diss us over non political related things and then claim it's because of Somaliland

Criticism of SL doesn't need to turn into tribal bashing
:drakekidding:

Garac dhalay go deal with your cuqdad you mention Isaaqs unprovoked and often while refusing to say your subclan - meaning you're safe from retaliation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit

Turns out your Dhulbahante, ty @Pipit

@Captain Hoyada rep that instead of hiding it pussy
:ufdup:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
No point addressing you fucking liarView attachment 145225

You diss us over non political related things and then claim it's because of Somaliland.
:drakekidding:

Garac dhalay go deal with your cuqdad you mention Isaaqs unprovoked and often while refusing to say your subclan - meaning you're safe from retaliation.

Turns out your Dhulbahante, ty @Pipit

@Captain Hoyada rep that instead of hiding it pussy
:ufdup:
Nigga i claimed oromo when i joined this forum depanding who i was arguing with then dblock against isaaq then ditched darood for yemeni and hawiye hutu, nigga stop taking a harmless joke into serious thing plus wrong im not dhulbahanye try again ya ابيد :hillarybiz:

Trending