SomalidaAduunka is featuring 2 Girls N Galgacayo who were born N Norway, their parents failed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
SomalidaAduunka...this 252 people are actually seeking viewership in order to sell their product, waa opportunist loool

I heard Somalidaaduunka came first and my252live tried to steal their idea just like they stole the hashtag from Hamza. We all know the people behind Somalidaaduunka but who is behind my252live? Why are they so secretive for?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
SomalidaAduunka is way better. First I thought My252Live was snaps just from back home but they aint. Why name it My252Live and have shit from outside the country :drakewtf:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Who watched the my252live story with the half German and half Somali model looool

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Right now 252 is featuring a Biracial somali :faysalwtf: chick looks like a Russian super model

Q

Queen Carawelo

At first, I thought they got hacked. I stopped watching when she said her real name was Somalia. [emoji23]

I thought he was a little boy lmfao. She didn't show us anywhere though just the freezing beach!

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I thought he was a little boy lmfao. She didn't show us anywhere though just the freezing beach!

What're you trying to say ? :damedamn: That I'm into little boys ? :drakekidding:
I'll never be interested in the same sex as long as I can got a female gazelle's Siil:hemad:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What're you trying to say ? :damedamn: That I'm into little boys ? :drakekidding:
I'll never be interested in the same sex as long as I can got a female gazelle's Siil:hemad:

You think she's hot? No offense but when I saw her I thought one of the owners lost their phone and a meth head found it. I'm shocked that she's half Somali.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You think she's hot? No offense but when I saw her I thought one of the owners lost their phone and a meth head found it. I'm shocked that she's half Somali.
She's a model so maybe her last meal was in October 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.