SomalidaAduunka is featuring 2 Girls N Galgacayo who were born N Norway, their parents failed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
there to waste their time all though they were born in Norway.

These parents should be arrested for negligence.

How you gonna take your children from Norway and put them in a third world Malaysian school and then drop them in hell-hole Somalia.

They just 18 and 20...this is the time they should be in Uni

I bet your their parents are a paranoid religious fanatics but Jaajils to the max

Q

Queen Carawelo

What's wrong with them going back to their motherland?

I'm proud of these young women who are learning about their culture and their country.

menace

VIP
Is there anyone that we're ever going to say something positive about?

Ohh lord! Here comes Mr. scrootch, ther ever pissed at life man

Yes! We have said positive things about the girl in China, actually she looked like my ex-wife :browtf: and coincidentally they are in the same field

menace

VIP
@menace ok I just added them. When can I watch the snaps? Haven't used this shit for 1 1/2 years
Adeer! By now you should see the Luce streaming. Their thing is set up in a way that mass population can add them and need no approval

menace

VIP
What's wrong with them going back to their motherland?

I'm proud of these young women who are learning about their culture and their country.

For a second think outside of qabiil matters and think of them as your sisters.

Their parents moved them to Malaysia and then Galcayo and they haven't gone to school in a year ..

You telling me that's a responsibile way to guide them ..

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@menace Aamus lax yahay:pacspit: These girls said they'd be going back to school. They're only 18&20. Their is noting wrong with taking break from school for a year ninyow. Stop making it seem like these gadho's are up to bad.

menace

VIP
@menace Aamus lax yahay:pacspit: These girls said they'd be going back to school. They're only 18&20. Their is noting wrong with taking break from school for a year ninyow. Stop making it seem like these gadho's are up to bad.

Adeer lax ha igu wicin, Neef is better..teeda kale at 18 is a time they should be in Washington state Uni or Seatrle community college :browtf:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace you graduated from college when you were 36 years old what was your excuse?

Education has no age limit. These girls can go back to school whenever they want. Let them experience the real world first.

P.s

You're obsessed with qabiil I didn't even know their qabiil

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Adeer lax ha igu wicin, Neef is better..teeda kale at 18 is a time they should be in Washington state Uni or Seatrle community college :browtf:
Laxoy amaan qaado lax ba ka fiican adi ninyow.
These girls are on the right path ninyow they know what they wanna study and so forth.

Ay did you see the Xalimos on My252Live:mjlol:

menace

VIP
Laxoy amaan qaado lax ba ka fiican adi ninyow.
These girls are on the right path ninyow they know what they wanna study and so forth.

Ay did you see the Xalimos on My252Live:mjlol:

The New Zealand ones?

I've yet to complete watching them

menace

VIP
Menace you graduated from college when you were 36 years old what was your excuse?

Education has no age limit. These girls can go back to school whenever they want. Let them experience the real world first.

P.s

You're obsessed with qabiil I didn't even know their qabiil

Ok I graduated Uni at 36:comeon::comeon: but still tho Ive come along way :hemad::hemad:...from never been to school up to the age of 8 ( does dugsi Quran count )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts