Somalia's wildlife is slowly returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

The wildlife flees from the ongoing fights between the KDF and Al-shabab on the Kenyan side of the border.

If the Kenyans are planning on erecting a wall, how will that then affect the wildlife?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't think Kenyas wall will be a success. I can see resistance coming. Both Kenya and Ethiopa are playing a dangerous game.

I don't think Kenyas wall will be a success. I can see resistance coming. Both Kenya and Ethiopa are playing a dangerous game.
The people are exhausted and without healthy leadership.
I bet the Palestinians never saw what was is in store for them either.
It's alarming how neglectful we as people have become.
I detest that cursed tribalistic mentality.
It's killing us in soo many ways, like it's ridiculous.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The people are exhausted and without healthy leadership.
I bet the Palestinians never saw what was is in store for them either.
It's alarming how neglectful we as people have become.
I detest that cursed tribalistic mentality.
It's killing us in soo many ways, like it's ridiculous.

I completely agree. But I don't see Kenya and Ethiopia managing to continue what they're doing any longer. I have hope in NEP and in our people. And when it comes to AS Kenya should be more worried about the swahili AS groups located inside of Kenya.

I completely agree. But I don't see Kenya and Ethiopia managing to continue what they're doing any longer. I have hope in NEP and in our people. And when it comes to AS Kenya should be more worried about the swahili AS groups located inside of Kenya.
That's our luck.
But it won't last forever...

Jeesto

VIP
That vid looks too good to be in Somalia, cuz u know the somali channels camera be shaking and without thinking about the angels etc and and there's no wariye. It looks well filmed and edited but hey i'm glad that the somali wildlife is coming back. Hope the villagers won't hunt these beautiful ceatures down

Status
Not open for further replies.