Somalia's President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud accused of corruption and nepotism in oil and gas deals

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You want to replace a corrupt leader with another corrupt leader? I said it before Somalis only care about corruption when it's not serving them :mjlol:

You want to replace a corrupt leader with another corrupt leader? I said it before Somalis only care about corruption when it's not serving them :mjlol:
Exactly Farmajo much like HSM, are not the leaders we need (both are utterly useless). When will people start putting the interests of their nation first and not their qabil. When that happens thinks will start to change.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

I am not surprised
@HassanSMohamud
has cheaply signed away Somalia’s #oil and gas within several months. He is also scheming to sale more resources without scrutiny by so called parliament. Sadly #Somalia won’t survive his serious #corruption and #nepotism. Remove this men out! #Farmajo should be back IA.

@Idrus @Internet nomad thoughts?
Nepotism = death penalty. Simple as.

I say we round these guys up and put them against a firing squad once we take power. Maybe execute anyone who worked along side the corrupt leaders to really send a message

“Farmaajo should be back” Cry him back to office then and see if that works:drakelaugh:

Also accusations from his little boon cousin on twitter don’t mean jackshit.

Trending