Somalia's oil auction takes a wrong turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

So this guy claims that Farmaajo and his government are criminals and tries to scare off the investors :damn::patrice:
Possible Al Shabab supporter im sure he’s currently in detention by Mi6 and being extensively “probed” in an undisclosed location:trumpsmirk:

I suspect you are or one of your parents is a high gov official or you're Khayre's neice or daughter or something.

You and @DRACO are similar the people you support can do no wrong everything is a W y'all got some good PR skills :salute:
Wrong. And I'm nothing like @DRACO (polar opposite actually) or most of the weirdos on here. I don't spend all my energy trying to tear down Somalis.

And no, I don't think the govt can do no wrong. But I can see how it can come across that way when I'm usually on here communicating with qabilists and basement dwellers who propagate outright lies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VIP
I suspect you are or one of your parents is a high gov official or you're Khayre's neice or daughter or something.

You and @DRACO are similar the people you support can do no wrong everything is a W y'all got some good PR skills :salute:

Relax with the friendly fire there, buddy.

:whoa:

Have you gon over to the darkside?

Status
Not open for further replies.