Somalia's forests disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been steadily loosing trees over the years due to overgrazing and deforestation and soil erosion. In order to counter this we must plant trees back home and find solutions to prevent our forests from dying out leaving Somalia to be a desert like saudi arabia. We are 3 times the size of the UK and yet we have about the same amount of forest coverage ( 11%) soon all of our forests will disappear if we do not tackle the issues that Britain did after the second world war when trees covered less than 5% of the UK. Help to raise awareness before it's too late, plant trees back home if you can.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forestry_in_the_United_Kingdom
https://rainforests.mongabay.com/deforestation/2000/Somalia.htm
sanaag-daalo-mountains-national-park-somaliland-somalia-picture-id736973529

:tacky:

The solutions are there. China is literally converting a whole desert into a forest. I posted about it before but no one cared.

SumMo

very lowkey
:mugshotman:
No, but in all honesty. What is the reason for this? So sad wallahi. I wish our country was more stable so that we could tackle these issues. :uCkf6mf:

Last edited:
:mugshotman:
No, but in all honesty. What is the reason for this? So sad wallahi. I wish our country was more stable so that we could tackle these issues. :uCkf6mf:
Same but that doesn't stop us from outdoing the government. Sometimes something as simple as planting a tree back home can make a difference, rather than relying on incompetent government officials that have failed us since the civil war. Support tree planting charities this Ramadan or plan one yourself.

SumMo

very lowkey
Same but that doesn't stop us from outdoing the government. Sometimes something as simple as planting a tree back home can make a difference, rather than relying on incompetent government officials that have failed us since the civil war. Support tree planting charities this Ramadan or plan one yourself.
I will walaal! Thank you so much for this thread. Illahi khair ha ku siyo!:rolleyes::it0tdo8:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I tried to plant tree in Mogadishu until someone told me: war niyoow ka joog! U will be targeted if u plant tree, remove garbage or burn geed yahuud.

Then i knew this curse has been decreed from above the seven heavens.

I tried to plant tree in Mogadishu until someone told me: war niyoow ka joog! U will be targeted if u plant tree, remove garbage or burn geed yahuud.

Plant a nice tree. Of course if you try to plant the devil yahuud tree ppl, will call you a sorcerer and will crucify you.

:browtf::holeup:

me too, i tried to plant trees in bosaaso, i was almost killed. they said if you plant trees, you become the owner of that land. damn, i don't need ur land, was just doing this on a humanitarian purpose as part of tree planting volunteers.

me too, i tried to plant trees in bosaaso, i was almost killed. they said if you plant trees, you become the owner of that land. damn, i don't need ur land, was just doing this on a humanitarian purpose as part of tree planting volunteers.
Damn!!! are our people that savage? Can't a niggas just plant a tree in peace?.Have you tried explaining to them what desertification is and how it would increase the chances of drought and famine?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Dont try to explain them.
68IQ

No chance that they will understand it!

Alhamdulilah Somalis in West increased their IQ.
I think Diaspora Somalis have now 75IQ, still close to retardnation.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
You should use those superstitious people as fertiliser for the tree. :kodaksmiley:

When it rains in Somalia we lose over 95% of it within a day through evaporation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trees will help keep moisture around for longer and in turn induce more rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts