Somalia's famine 1992-1993 BBC Somali

There literally videos where unfortunate RX folks say your folks robbed them of food and left them destitute. Keydmedia has the videos on youtube. Testo is right, this famine is not solely on hawiyes (matter in one subclans) fault. Same way with you.

What folks? I'm not Darood.

It's USC fault which Hayiye militia paid by Ethiopia to destroy Somalia and not allow any government to rule the country properly.

Moriyaanimo and banditry is Hawiye culture. Many times it makes me think that Hawiyes is not Somali but some Borana Oromo's sent to destroy Somalis from within.

Are you not Abgaal?

The donkey is any Abgaal. Is what Somalis know them as.

If not then what is your qabiil?
not denying the allegation lol donkey mouth,

nope never heard of that, never mentioned my clan either clearly you have cuqcaad you default to mentioning them whenever someone corrects you,

not denying the allegation lol donkey mouth,

nope never heard of that, never mentioned my clan either clearly you have cuqcaad you default to mentioning them whenever someone corrects you,

Just stay stay in generals section and your kpops.

Do not react or reply to me again.

You are placed on ignore list. Bye 👋

Just stay stay in generals section and your kpops.

Do not react or reply to me again.

You are placed on ignore list. Bye 👋
this is in general dumbass thank you and i will

imagine being triggered you put someone on ignore your the one who started this fulayhow

This famine didn't happen because of drought but it happened because Hawiyes (Hawiye warlords and theaiving Hawiye civilians) were hoarding food aid sent by USA and International donors that were meant to go throughout the country especially the Bay and Bakool.

The Hawiyes were selling the food aid to amongst themselves fellow clan members in 'Bakaara Market' and using the funds to finance there genocidal campaigns against non-Hawiyes. Hawiyes still practice this today they looot and plunder aid and sell it on Bakaara Market which is a black market for all kinds of haram stuff.

This is what caused the U.N peace keeping forces to intervene and start bombing Somalia and put in black-list on arms embargo and other sanctions. All thanks to Hawiye.

@El Nino is right there is YT videos by Keydmedia who interview the survivors.

Its all over the web. To shift blame on one side and try to score petty points, and try change the reality. That's qiyaali mindset.

You are talking to me like I'm Darood. I'm not. But all that suppression and msrginalisation should was a good thing to stop Hawiye having any power because they are totally uncivilized bandits today we see the results of Hawiye power which is failed state, humiliation and laughing stock of the world.

Actually Marginalizing and suppressing non-Hawiye clans was wrong. Somali clans should rotate power except Hawiye because they unfit and hate government.

After '91 all blame goes to Hawiye.
I agree bro after Siad left the capital instead of peacefully rebuilding Mogadishu and the country they decided to loot and burn the city even destroying the seed banks that the previous government was collecting for 20+ years special to Somali soil which led to the famine and death of 300k Somalis they even blocked food aid from coming in then today you will see them flexing black hawk down like they achieved anything 😭

Darood acting like their militia didn't burn and blunder Raxanweyne silos and where equally responsible for the famine under Morgan.

Trending